PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of giving my business a name...

Mcgons
01-02-2011, 01:14 PM
...but can't decide and mulling these two names over at the moment:

Curious Caterpillars - as in children exploring and growing a lot to become beautiful butterflies
or
The Kids Nest - as in being looked after in a caring environment and a place to grow until they are ready to venture out on their own.

What do you think? Even though I've been minding for over a year now I have decided that I want to name it rather than use my own name (taken me a year to decide! :) )

breezy
01-02-2011, 01:16 PM
I like the caterpillars one, its a lovely idea and much more scope for a logo:clapping:

Mrs Pootle
01-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I like them both :) Sorry that's not much use to you I know.:blush:

Newbie1!
01-02-2011, 02:00 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the caterpillars one - oooo just think of all the branding you could do :) :) :)

Mcgons
01-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Sorry adding to my own thread, but was thinking about logos today after posting this, and didn't want to start a new thread :blush: .

Those who have clothing embroidered, do you get a logo done or just writing?

Blackcat
02-02-2011, 02:53 PM
1st one:thumbsup:

mama2three
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM
I considered curious caterpillars as my name , but then found out there is one in the next village! I liked curiosity corner too , but I dont live on a corner!

Beetlejuice
02-02-2011, 03:33 PM
I like the caterpillars one - like the others said there's more scope for your logo. I have a business name and I went for an embroidered top with a logo and writing but the logo on my t-shirt isn't the same as my business logo (as I had to choose a template from supplier) so I'm thinking of contacting the lady on here about making me some proper ones with my actual logo on.

Toothfairy
02-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Caterpillars :thumbsup: