PDA

View Full Version : Linking Risk assessments to people who help us?

aly
01-02-2011, 10:11 AM
HI

I've just bought Sarahs ebook for people who help us, it is fab :clapping:
Anyway my assessor wants to do an observstion about my rsk assessments and other things and I want to do people who help us, so I wondered if I could link the 2 and if so how best to do it?

thank you

x

Mouse
01-02-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm not sure I quite follow.

Are you wanting to link your risk asessments to activities related to the theme 'people who help us'?

aly
01-02-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure I quite follow.

Are you wanting to link your risk asessments to activities related to the theme 'people who help us'?
yeah basically she wants me to do 2 obs, she wants to see how I do my risk assessments and I also wanted to do the people who help and wondered if its possible to link in anyway...such as if they get lost obviously a police officer is a good person to speak to..or something on those lines etc.

not really good at explaining myself :blush:

mama2three
01-02-2011, 10:37 AM
well on my ras there is the risk ..such as lost child , and a column for how i will minimise risk. So in that column would be to teach the child about blah blah blah , and who they should go to for help ( if age appropriate obviously). So that would link in. I think!!

sarah707
01-02-2011, 06:09 PM
You could organise an activity for people who help us which encourages children to work out the risks of eg a fire... the fire brigade come to rescue you... which door do you use? What number do you ring on the phone?

Risk of losing your money... who comes to help you? What do you say to the policeman?.. Now, which child wants to be a policeman and which child wants to lose their money? Hmmm can anyone think about how to keep their money safe?

Do you mean something like that?

I'm glad you like the e-book! :D

aly
01-02-2011, 06:43 PM
You could organise an activity for people who help us which encourages children to work out the risks of eg a fire... the fire brigade come to rescue you... which door do you use? What number do you ring on the phone?

Risk of losing your money... who comes to help you? What do you say to the policeman?.. Now, which child wants to be a policeman and which child wants to lose their money? Hmmm can anyone think about how to keep their money safe?

Do you mean something like that?

I'm glad you like the e-book! :D

See I knew I would get the best answer coming here....:thumbsup:
I suppose with that I can do dress up too as I have fireman, {small} police man and see what else I got, although I dont think sully, buzz or a ladybird would come into it somehow. :joker::joker:

Thank you so much everyone, that is one I think I will enjoy and hope that it covers a lot.

thank you thank you thank you

x