PDA

View Full Version : Any network Childminders here ?

Muckypups
31-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I could really do with some help / advice / assistance on completing the forms required to join the network. My brain is like mush at the moment what with trying to complete all my work for the cypop 5 too.
Thanks

Penny1959
31-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Not sure if I can help but I was NCMA childminding network coordinator up to end Feb last year.

Let me know if i am able to help

Penny :)

Pipsqueak
31-01-2011, 05:09 PM
i'm a network minder - will help if I can:D

Muckypups
31-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks Guys - I have the forms to complete and am stuck on how elaborate or blunt i should be with my answers I am going to tackle the forms later tonight so I will post any questions I am stuck on then and hopefully you can point me in teh right direction. Im sure its all just from my policies but looking at the form its very daunting - its like another SEF !!!

manjay
31-01-2011, 05:18 PM
It is really not daunting! It is a bit of a faff to fill it in but once it's done that's it. Happy to help if I can

The Juggler
31-01-2011, 05:27 PM
i think all networks have different paperwork hon. But take it one step at a time. do it in small chunks and if you can save it somewhere as it will be great evidence for your SEF too.

Pipsqueak
31-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes I do think Jugs is right and that networks use slightly differing paperwork.

However, I think you need to be as elaborate and true to yourself as you need to be to get your point across as a professional.