PDA

View Full Version : My new storage....

arly
31-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Woohoo I am now waiting on a new shed being delivered to store all my childminding equipment and toys to free up my own house when Im not minding :clapping: my OH works in a sawmill and has just informed me they have made a start on making it. :D

sweets
31-01-2011, 01:38 PM
my little toy shed is one of the best things ive bought. i kept looking out the window at it when i first got it (sad that i am!) :laughing:

MaryMary
31-01-2011, 02:34 PM
I have a large shed on my wish list too! Along with some garden improvements. I have got DH to agree to it (first hurdle!). I told him there would be less grass to cut and it might have room in it for a drum kit! :laughing:
Just have to price it all up, and get saving/planning :D

mrs coops
31-01-2011, 03:44 PM
silly question but do the toys not get damp/mouldy?:blush:

arly
31-01-2011, 07:03 PM
I have good airtight storage boxes but most of my stuff will be plastic and any car seats etc i will remove covers off before storing. u can damp proof your shed though but thats another expense. :panic:

Hebs
31-01-2011, 07:34 PM
i'm getting a storage cupboard built tomorrow :clapping: :clapping:

it's at the bottom of my stairs, where there was a door into my kitchen, it was basically a dumping ground but i'm fed up of the mess so having a cupboard built so i can shut the door on the mess and it still look tidy

super excited :clapping: