PDA

View Full Version : Registration Visit Tomorrow

Bexboo1
31-01-2011, 10:45 AM
I've got my registration visit tomorrow and I am so nervous!!!

I think I'm ready, house is clean, garden tidy, my kids gonna be on best behaviour lol!!!!

I've got my parent pack ready and policies and risk assessments but I don't want to look too pushy so they are ready for me to get if she asks to see them. I don't want to push them under he nose as soon as she gets in. I think I will just go with the flow.

I've answered most of the questions in the booklet, so I feel prepared, I just want it to hurry and come now!!!

Have I done everything? Is there anything else I can do?????

Thanks

swindonminder
31-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Good luck :)

I'm sure you will be fine,when I had my visit the lady I had was lovely.

I also filled in my pre-reg inspection booklet but she didnt ask me very much of what was in it. We just had a general chat, it was very informal and relaxed.
She did ask me what I thought safeguarding children meant,what food I would be providing (hot/cold),she didnt ask to see any menus though and had a brief look through my policies,procedures and risk assessment.She also asked me how I was going to share info with parents e.g. LJ,daily diaries, parent questionnaires etc. I suppose what your asked will depend on the inspector you get.

:)