PDA

View Full Version : non pupil days??

mushpea
30-01-2011, 06:43 PM
what do you all charge for non pupil days,, do you treat them as holidays and charge all day regardless of wether the child comes or not or do you charge only the hours you would have had them ie before and after school if they choose not to come on those days?

reason i ask is because i have children that are term time only so I wouldnt expect to have them on these days so dont charge them but now i have a child that comes after school and in the holidays and I cant decide what to do,, i am expecting to have her that day as mum has not told me otherwise but knowing this parent she would send the child to nan and not expect to pay and i am not sure how to go about it,,

rickysmiths
30-01-2011, 06:48 PM
I would charge their normal fee if they didn't come and full fee if they did because these days are classed as part of the school term as they are Inset Training Days for the staff (the teachers).

It is for this reason that I alays charge term time only half fee in the holidays.

The Juggler
30-01-2011, 09:48 PM
they are term-time days so if they don't come I charge the normal contract fee and if parents need all day cover, i charge for the extra hours.