PDA

View Full Version : £100 grant what to buy?

aly
29-01-2011, 08:24 PM
I can apply for a £100 grant but need to figure what to buy.

I have lots of toys for little ones so was thinking of maybe stuff for the old ones....I have the TP climbing frame so thought maybe the platform and tent for it so they have a den...I also saw on step by step a set of traffic lights which again I thought would be good for outdoor fun for the smaller/little older ones.

I was thinking too maybe some sensory/ outdoor mirror type things.

As you can see I'm confused.com so thought I'd ask your opinions.

x

AnnieM
29-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Oooh, lucky you. If it were me, I would be looking to enhance my outdoor provision and also would love a large mirror to fix on the wall at floor level. :thumbsup:

aly
29-01-2011, 09:40 PM
this is my thinking too....any ideas where i could get them sort of things from?

Kes
29-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Have a look at the TTS website lots of outdoor resources on there only problem is you'll want more than £100 to spend on there.

AnnieM
30-01-2011, 10:22 AM
I have just requested a quote from someone on eBay for a 45cm square acrylic safety mirror with rounded corners, so will let you know what it is, he does any size you want though and seems very reasonable. :thumbsup: As for outdoor resources, I had a catalogue come in with this weeks nursery world which had some nice things in and not too expensive, but I can't remember the name and don't know where I put it! :rolleyes: when it turns up I will let you know unless someone else does. ;)

aly
30-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Oh lovely thankyou

X

AnnieM
30-01-2011, 06:31 PM
He quoted me £19.59 with rounded corners for the mirror. The catalogue I got was Reflections on Learning http://www.reflectionsonlearning.co.uk/ Not mega cheap, but cheaper than some I've seen. :thumbsup:

aly
30-01-2011, 06:53 PM
thanks annie, i have now spent my grant 20 times over....lol