PDA

View Full Version : Resources

runningmummy
28-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Just wanted to ask has anyone bought the childminding resource packs you can get on eBay- cost about £5. If so are they any good. Thank you xx

gigglinggoblin
28-01-2011, 12:35 PM
I have read posts on here that say this and by looking at the pictures a lot of what you get can be found free on http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/downloads.html

runningmummy
28-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks I'm a bit confused by it all. I've got lots of policies and permission slips done but get lost on the welcome packs/parent packs and portfolios!! X

Blaze
28-01-2011, 12:56 PM
I wouldn't bother - as said you can see examples on the NCMA website & the Bromley website - that's all you're paying for, as we are all unique, you can't use someone's else's!

Your portfolio is you're policies procedures & any other bits you want to show parents ie CRB's, Certificates etc.

I have a parent pack that is basically some brief info on me , my fees list & my ofsted report. My welcome pack is given out on contracts being completed & deposit paid - this contains all of my policies & procedures & any duplicates of paperwork signed ie their part of conteract permission forms etc

HTH:)