PDA

View Full Version : Bad Bad childminding dream

grindal
28-01-2011, 11:20 AM
I had a dream last night that my mindees mum was hammering on my door and shouting at me. When i opened the front door she rushed into my sitting room and picked up her mindee who had fallen down and was hurt and crying.

Do you think I have a guilty concience :blush: or is it a premenission:panic: Or have I been reading too many post on here?

Mindees do not even go in my front room unless we all go in for story time.

caz3007
28-01-2011, 11:37 AM
I had one last weekend that the family I am really flexible for were sat on my sofa asking me to LO on xmas day cos they wanted to go out. Funny thing was it must have been the summer cos they were wearing summer clothes :laughing:

Mrs.L.C
28-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Iv had dreams that iv forgotten to pick mindees up from school and mobile wouldnt work to phone anyone

JCrakers
28-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Our minds play strange games on us don't they..It's probably because you don't want any child hurting themselves so its on your mind.

Last night I had a very strange dream that i put a bowl full of raw brussel sprouts down the toilet and blocked it....Now explain that.:D :eek:

Becky x

grindal
28-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who dreams childminding :eek:

I do not tend to remember my dreams, but when i do they are weird. I still remember my friend rolling up the road and us crawling underneath it because we were being shot at by a Jeep full of Baddies - even recognised the location in that one :blush:

Hebs
28-01-2011, 01:04 PM
I had a dream where i was on Edward Cullens back and he was jumping through trees but i slipped and fell, actually woke myself up screaming with that one! Hahah x

gegele
28-01-2011, 01:05 PM
when i started minding i spent a whole night dreaming, waking then redoing the dream....: my car was parked on little hill, hand brake gave away as i step out of car. the car went into a pond and was sinking slowly:panic: :panic:

i had to found the perfect plan of action to get all 6kids out of car safely!!:eek: :panic:

it was horrible but i got it!!:clapping: :clapping: