PDA

View Full Version : family coming to visit.

dolly daycare
28-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi,

Hope some of you lovely people can help me.

I have a family coming to visit this afternoon, looking for a place for their baby, once my registration is through.

I am just wandering, what information you give to the parents, if any, to take away with them. Do you give them copies of references etc? Or do you just let them through stuff when they are with you?

thanks

Mykidsrock
28-01-2011, 08:58 AM
I usually do a parent pack that gives them information about me, my setting and my policies and procedures.

I also do blank all about me forms etc and if they are interested ask them to fill them in. I also make an appointment to come back and do contracts (unless you can do them on that day which if you do not know about your registration yet you cant) and ask that they bring these back filled in on contract signing day.

I show them around - play area, eating area, quiet area, nap area etc. Show them my pets so they get to meet them and also ask if they have any questions for me.

Good luck!

angeldelight
28-01-2011, 09:12 AM
I also give the parents my parent pack

I do not give them permission forms etc unless I know they are def coming back eg they have signed contracts

I have lost so much paperwork through giving it out to parents in the past and they have not come back

I try to give out very little on a first visit and of course I show them everything and go through it all with them

Good luck with the parents hope it goes well

Keep us posted

Angel xx

candy cat
28-01-2011, 09:13 AM
If it is first visit they look at my portfolio with everything in.....they get a parent pack once signed up and deposit as been paid as a lot of ink and paper go into producing them.....If it's a first visit they will prob be seeing other cm's too.....don't ever give reg number out unless signed contracts too.
good luck and be yourself and be confident in your business x