PDA

View Full Version : My baby mindee is 1 today

Tink
28-01-2011, 07:11 AM
I've been looking after my gorgeous little mindee since she was 6 months old and today is her 1st birthday. Mum is the best and was so upset that she has to work today, but she will be so suprised because I have decorated the house with balloons and banners and have bought her a cake.
I'm going to take loads of photos and print them off for her to keep, so when she looks back she can see what she did on her first birthday:clapping:

gegele
28-01-2011, 07:45 AM
oh that sweet, i did that last year with mindee and ended up phoning dad before 10am as lo was burning with fever!!!:(

xdirtydancerx
28-01-2011, 08:00 AM
:thumbsup: I'm sure mum would be very pleased with that.

Oh and happy birthday to your mindee xx

tracey36
28-01-2011, 08:18 AM
thats lovely hope you both have a lovely day

Chimps Childminding
28-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Its a shame when the have to work on lo's birthday, but unfortunately thats the way it goes :( I am sure mum will be really pleased that you are doing something special for lo and will love the photo's!

I know our parents always appreciate it when we send them home with a sheet of photos of lo's party at ours, even if mindee isn't with us on their actual birthday we always do a party on the closest day that we have the most children (no point having a party just for 1 child)

angeldelight
28-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Hope you all have a great time

I am sure mom will be happy when she sees the balloons etc

Happy birthday to the little one

Angel

Xx

Penny1959
28-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Happy Birthday to your mindee

My twin mindees were 1 yesterday and we had a little party - mum provided the cake and party bags for everyone - including the two new ones visiting for first settling in visit. Some parents are fantastic.

Penny :)

Baildon bears
28-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I had one of my mindee last month on her 2nd birthday, I don't often have them on birthdays and it was lovely to have her, I did the same but up a banner and ballons, her mum bought a cake on her way to pick her up and we all sang happy birthday, its so nice to be involved in there life even on such important days.