PDA

View Full Version : e-books

levason
27-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi all!!

I've noticed you've all mentioned 'e-books' a lot in your posts which have been written by a member called Sarah (hi Sarah - if you're reading!). Just wondered which you have found helpful and why as I can't afford them all - at the mo!! Especially keen to know which ones prepared you for ofsted?xx

francinejayne
27-01-2011, 10:49 PM
I guess it depends on where you feel you need help, as everyone has different weak spots and things that they're good at.

The SEF book is amazing and I think should be standard issue for all childminders!!!!

I have also found the Illustrated E Book 1 - Learning Journey great, it really helped me with my learning journeys and both myself and the parents love them now!

gegele
27-01-2011, 11:07 PM
sarah is a great lady, pm her and tell her what you have, what you'd like.... she will guide you to the most useful one for you.

you can have a look at her website as well.

she's great, honest and knows EVERYTHING!!! LOL she's an angel in disguise,........she doesn't even sleep:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup:

Sarahbelle
28-01-2011, 09:37 AM
sarah is a great lady, pm her and tell her what you have, what you'd like.... she will guide you to the most useful one for you.

you can have a look at her website as well.

she's great, honest and knows EVERYTHING!!! LOL she's an angel in disguise,........she doesn't even sleep:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup:

Definitely agree! She's ...... SUPER SARAH!

PixiePetal
28-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Def agree with the others - she is a star :)

Risk assessments one is helpful and Sarah speaks in a language you can understand with it.

She is extremely helpful - contact sarah707 by pm or check out her website :thumbsup:

sarah707
28-01-2011, 11:41 AM
:blush: Awww thank you guys!

Levason I write on all kinds of subjects so like the others have said it really depends on the type of things you want to find out about!!

I always advise new customers to check out my information website first - www.eyfsforchildminders.webnode.com.

Here you will see how I write and whether my style suits you.

If I can help at all please feel free to pm or email me! Talk soon :D

levason
28-01-2011, 12:21 PM
wow, even the info on that website is really helpful, I ended up sitting and writing notes, lol!!

Will definitely purchase some of the books, still undecided as to which ones so will contact you later today.xx