PDA

View Full Version : I think I have struck advertising GOLD!

Minstrel
27-01-2011, 06:33 PM
:D Although I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me sooner.

My mum works on reception at our local hospital in the x-ray dept. It's also used for ultrasounds in pregnancy so lots of mummys to be! Mums going to take some of my business cards in and leave them on the desk. :D

I hope it works because I'm getting desperate now! I have an interested family of 2 children for part time care but need another part timer to be comfortable.

Fingers Crossed!

VINASOL
27-01-2011, 06:45 PM
:D Although I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me sooner.

My mum works on reception at our local hospital in the x-ray dept. It's also used for ultrasounds in pregnancy so lots of mummys to be! Mums going to take some of my business cards in and leave them on the desk. :D

I hope it works because I'm getting desperate now! I have an interested family of 2 children for part time care but need another part timer to be comfortable.

Fingers Crossed!

Fantastic. Fingers crossed.

Try your local M&S....they have staff notice boards and they agreed to put mine up in there for a few months for a £1 month (which was donated to charity)...I didn't get any calls from it but I wasn't registered then...might be different now.

Also, might be worth contacting local colleges as a friend of mine said that she'd put it on their notice board and they also have an onlien version of it....

mufftie
27-01-2011, 06:47 PM
fingers crossed for you

xdirtydancerx
27-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Sending positive vibes your way :thumbsup:

I'm sure if mums saw your profile pic minstrel they'd all want a piece of you ;)

miffy
27-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Sounds a great idea - hoping it works for you!

Miffy xx

babs
27-01-2011, 08:26 PM
sounds great you will have us all popping in to the mat block next lol...