PDA

View Full Version : ofsted inspection online but can't view it??

squiggle
18-04-2008, 12:14 PM
any ideas??

or do i get one though the post first before i can view it online?? its showing up i have a report but it doesn't load.

I'm hoping i get one through the post today as we get our post very late.

Jen x

crazybones
18-04-2008, 12:16 PM
any ideas??

or do i get one though the post first before i can view it online?? its showing up i have a report but it doesn't load.

I'm hoping i get one through the post today as we get our post very late.

Jen x

Mine did that 2 weeks ago. It was there on the Wednesday morning and I saw it but it disappeared and I couldnt load it and reappeared on Sat morning. I presume they do something on a Friday updating and it will reappear.

son77
18-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Ive looked at a few recently too that wouldn't open so yes I presume they are just getting them ready before adding the report.

Can't wait to see what mine says either!!

squiggle
18-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks for your replies, i just want to read it!! :)

Jen x

Jinx
18-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Mine did the same. Had my inspection on the Monday, read report online on the Friday, well impressed. But on the Saturday morning I couldn't get on it again! Was a few days before I could see it again. Then rang Ofsted to say they've got a date wrong. Now its showing I have 2 inspections but the wrong date is still there! I shouldn't be surprised really should I.:rolleyes:
The paper one came through the post the following Tuesday. Speed impressive, Accuracy c:censored: p.

Jinx x

crazybones
18-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Mine did the same. Had my inspection on the Monday, read report online on the Friday, well impressed. But on the Saturday morning I couldn't get on it again! Was a few days before I could see it again. Then rang Ofsted to say they've got a date wrong. Now its showing I have 2 inspections but the wrong date is still there! I shouldn't be surprised really should I.:rolleyes:
The paper one came through the post the following Tuesday. Speed impressive, Accuracy c:censored: p.

Jinx x

Have to agree. Mine still has my ratios wrong on the website but correct on the new certificate. This was after they lost the details of my own children and had my 2 year old down as 5.:rolleyes:

squiggle
18-04-2008, 02:27 PM
its online now, i have checked again and have printed it off for my mum to have a read incase it disappears agains.

theres something i'm not happy about on it so i'm going to give my DO a ring

Jen x

miffy
18-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Hope you get it sorted Jen

miffy xx

deeb66
18-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Sounds like they are updating system.

Hope you manage to see it soon!

mumtodaniel
18-04-2008, 06:20 PM
I rang Ofsted last Friday as wanted to read a couple before my inspection on Monday, and was told they were having problems with their web site.

Must have a look to see if mine on there yet.

Maureen