PDA

View Full Version : Resources from council just arrived!

Mcgons
27-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Think I was more excited than the kids! :) We weren't sure if there was any money left but were told last July that we were definately getting some resources and they have just arrived today!

Got schleich dinosaurs and fantasy figures, wheelybug, gardening kit wheelbarrow & tools etc, 3 story sacks, books, Chinese wok set, kiddizoom camera, talking photo album, some fabric and a pack of mega pegs.

Feel lucky that we got all this stuff, can you believe though that some minders didn't send forms back so they have declined them!

SamBaker
27-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi, wow sounds like Christmas! Can I ask how you got all the goodies? Could do with a nice parcel like that for my mindees.

Mouse
27-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Wow, that's wonderful! Have fun playing with it all...I mean, letting the children play with it all :laughing:

flowerpots
27-01-2011, 12:35 PM
wow thats great, well done for sending your form back. i always send back for freebies lol:clapping:

gigglinggoblin
27-01-2011, 01:01 PM
I got mine yesterday, the kids completely ignored everything except the cardboard boxes and the polystyrene packing chips! They did play with the wheel barrow a bit later but only to transport the packing chips :laughing: :laughing:

Its a Lancashire council thing, I believe we are also going to get wooden toys at some point

moogster1a
27-01-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm in Lancashire. I'm excitedly waiting for post now!
Did you all get a strange letter to begin with addressed to the wrong person and very out of date?!!

sfox2003
27-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Hiya

I got mine this morning too - I couldnt believe it. Its all branded stuff. Must be worth a fortune.

So we are getting some wooden toys too are we????

Ive heard that people who attend (dont have to be accredited) network groups are receiving more things too - but Ive not seen this in writing, just heard off the grapevine.

Its great. Lancashire council - thank you!!!!!

Mcgons
27-01-2011, 01:42 PM
I got mine yesterday, the kids completely ignored everything except the cardboard boxes and the polystyrene packing chips! They did play with the wheel barrow a bit later but only to transport the packing chips :laughing: :laughing:

Its a Lancashire council thing, I believe we are also going to get wooden toys at some point

This is what my two have just done! They were sat in a 'boat' each and had the polystyrene chips all over the floor as the sea! The lady at TTS said I could send some photos of them playing with the wonderful resources so might send her this and say who needs toys?! :laughing:

I heard there might be wooden toys but as they weren't on the list I assumed that they had decided not to put those in. The council kept changing their minds apparently on what they wanted us to have so may not have been on the final list?

gigglinggoblin
27-01-2011, 01:45 PM
I am on a network so that might be it, we havent had a letter yet but it was mentioned at a meeting.

The toys are very nice but I would have preferred to keep the resource centre tbh.

Mcgons
27-01-2011, 06:18 PM

Just found the letter and it does say we are due to get wooden items but they were still sorting the procurement for them. Hope we do get them. Not being greedy but just held off buying some wooden toys as I've seen some things I'd like for the children.

miffy
27-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Lucky you!

Enjoy and hope you get the wooden stuff too!

Miffy xx