PDA

View Full Version : Having a major toy cull

miss mopple
26-01-2011, 12:30 PM
My poor house is bursting at the seams, I have a playroom full of toys, my daughters huge cupboard is full and something has to give so its time for a massive clearout. I was renting a garage for extra storage but I have had to cancel that as things were getting damp in this weather :(

So its time for a big sort out. I'll be listing stuff on here in the for sale section, but if there is anything in particular people are looking for let me know and if I have it then I may be able to help out. I'll be keeping all my multicultural stuff obviously but loads of other stuff has to be for the chop before I lose my sanity :laughing:

ajs
26-01-2011, 12:31 PM
me too or trying to as the little ones keep saying that's there favourite toy and taking them out of the bags lol

miss mopple
26-01-2011, 12:34 PM
thats why Im making a start while my kids are at school :laughing: I am a real toy hoarder, but its things like, do I really need a wooden train set AND a thomas one? Half the stuff never gets used and we are out so much anyway that it doesnt seem worth keeping it all

mum2two
26-01-2011, 12:36 PM
I did this before xmas, and kids really don't have that much in their rooms any more! Playroom was sorted, what with getting new storage - but let me know what you're getting rid off... :blush: (J will love me!!!)

x

miss mopple
26-01-2011, 12:41 PM
It'll be a long list K :laughing: Not doing my own kids stuff, just minding toys but it's going to take ages to sort through. Should probably get off the ;aptop and get on with it while L's asleep :blush:

PixiePetal
26-01-2011, 01:16 PM
I will be watching!

I had a big sort out when we moved as my kids are now teens and it seemed a good time to cull.

Trouble is I now have a playroom and lots of storage in the loft so it is creeping back :o

miffy
26-01-2011, 01:42 PM
I find it really hard to get rid of stuff but too easy to keep buying more :rolleyes:

I did manage to get rid of one train set recently - but then I've still got another 3 :panic: :laughing:

Miffy xx

sandy64
26-01-2011, 02:07 PM
I find it really hard to get rid of stuff but too easy to keep buying more :rolleyes:

I did manage to get rid of one train set recently - but then I've still got another 3 :panic: :laughing:

Miffy xx

lol like me :) but really could do with a sort out