PDA

View Full Version : whats the betting

mufftie
25-01-2011, 10:37 PM
my 5 yr old mindee that went home running a high temperature and not feeling well at 7pm tonight, im guessing still turns up on my door at 7 am in the morning ? and mum will just say as she's running away dont send her to school today :angry:

im sick of this parent expecting me just to accept them into the house ill , i have 3 from this family and last time one was sent to me ill my 14 yr old lad cought it and had to have a week off school just before christmas ,

im trying to harden my self up and to refuse her in the morning as im just not having it this time . so send me tough vibes please

mrs_scottydog
25-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Sending you lots of 'say no' vibes for tomorrow. :) Hx

babs
25-01-2011, 11:16 PM
if she walks off saying dont send her to school say sorry no well enough for school not well enough to be here , or id just take her anyway say to school she feels bit off mum said and ring you if any probs then if school ring , ring mum to pick up..

glitzygal
25-01-2011, 11:21 PM
if she walks off saying dont send her to school say sorry no well enough for school not well enough to be here , or id just take her anyway say to school she feels bit off mum said and ring you if any probs then if school ring , ring mum to pick up..

i agree, send her to school, they will ring mum,, and if she rings you say sorry no,,,,,

heres the<<<<<< NO>>>>>> vibes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:clapping:

OR say well I HOPE I DONT GET IT,,BECAUSE YOU WONT HAVE CHILDCARE COVERED IF I GET WHAT SHE GOT,,,,,,,

she might think about that one,,

flowerpots
26-01-2011, 07:02 AM
how did it go??? :)

mushpea
26-01-2011, 07:21 AM
i would still take to school and let them deal with it,,, then if you do get ill from this child i wold still charge the parent when you have time off.

lisal5632
26-01-2011, 09:44 AM
I would be telling mum you have plans for today and doesn't think its fair on the lo being taken out - also do you have a sickness policy is place? i would be tempted to hand them out again!:) to me a high temp means they are unwell and should be at home.

Some parents just dont think we have anything better to do than look after their sick child :angry:

mufftie
26-01-2011, 01:38 PM
how did it go??? :)

the mum turned up at door , normally she just lets them out the car and drives off once ive let them in , but i knew she wanted to say something and i just said as soon as i opened the door , sorry cant have her , before she had chance to open her mouth . the mother looked gobsmacked and actually said she was taking her to docs before work then leaving her with her nan :blush: so i felt a bit sheepishly rude lol , but at least i got the message through

The Juggler
26-01-2011, 02:09 PM
the mum turned up at door , normally she just lets them out the car and drives off once ive let them in , but i knew she wanted to say something and i just said as soon as i opened the door , sorry cant have her , before she had chance to open her mouth . the mother looked gobsmacked and actually said she was taking her to docs before work then leaving her with her nan :blush: so i felt a bit sheepishly rude lol , but at least i got the message through

:laughing: :laughing: whoops:blush: i wonder though if you'd not said it would she have asked if she could drop her after the docs. After all if she hadn't planned to bring her why would she not call or text rather than turn up at your house:panic:

mufftie
26-01-2011, 07:14 PM
:laughing: :laughing: whoops:blush: i wonder though if you'd not said it would she have asked if she could drop her after the docs. After all if she hadn't planned to bring her why would she not call or text rather than turn up at your house:panic:

i thought the very same

Carol M
26-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Well done mufftie :thumbsup:
Love it:laughing:
Carol xx

xdirtydancerx
26-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Just shows doesn't it. Well done for standing your ground chick x

flowerpots
26-01-2011, 08:24 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats very funny, i think she was prob gona drop anyway lol :laughing: :laughing: