PDA

View Full Version : OH MY - what a day!

VINASOL
25-01-2011, 06:37 PM
DD (3) keeps waking up during the night and as a result is very tired in the mornings and she screamed blue murder when mindee (4) sat next to her (for NO reason), cried when mindee went anywhere near her, her toys or well anything. Picked up other mindee (4) from school playground, and my DD kept crying because 'mindee was following her' :panic:

At home things weren't much better...then mindee (4) told my DD she was fat and then that kicked off another crying fit....other mindee (4) kept bugging DD and other mindee all day - pushing other mindee, stopping her doing things...so cries and tantrums and the lot today...

..roll forward after school. DS (8) and mindee (7), and mindee (8) are going beserk, running, throwing and I ended up screaming my head off[ at them...this happening whilst cooking dinner then I hear an almighty scream....son has managed to fall off sofa onto shoe rack and grazed his side and a mighty bruise and a bit blood)....then not half hour later mindee (8) and mindee (7) are pushing and shoving each other.....both to time out....then DD and mindee (4) are literally BOUNCING around the front room as if they've had smarties...whilst mindee's grumpy mum comes in (not happy I'd given them some popcorn) and...oh my, thanks for making it this far.

DS (8) has been rude, annoying, and well driving me to distraction.

I have to say, I have already cracked open the wine and it is purely for medicinal purposes....phew! Let's hope tomorrow is much more calm!

(I should also mention that my flippin' dishwasher broke last night, mindee managed to somehow rip my wallpaper by the front door, and other mindee get paint on my wall???)

edited to say: forgot to say that I also have to read with the three girls, and then do maths tests/times tables for my mindee who goes to private school which then means the other two older ones want testing too....feel like a blinking teacher too!

LittleStar's
25-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Oh dear what a day ... you can put your feet up now xxx

funemnx
25-01-2011, 07:56 PM
My goodness, I'd have been on the wine at luch time!

Early night for all (don't forget you're earplugs for when DD wakes up tonight) ;)

Well done for getting through the day, hope the rest of the week makes up for it x

miffy
25-01-2011, 08:28 PM
I'd say you've earned your money today!:D

Hope the wine's having the desired effect and tomorrow is much calmer for you

Miffy xx

little chickee
25-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Sounds like a tough day. I personally wouldnt be doing the reading and maths tests and timetables - that is a parents job.

You have enough to do without that too.

mufftie
25-01-2011, 10:19 PM
and so it all starts again tomorrow :(
lets hope its not so chaotic