PDA

View Full Version : Had a good result from Britax

solly
25-01-2011, 03:29 PM
A few weeks ago I phoned Britax regarding my B Dual straps not being very long and i was struggling with it as one of my mindees although only 2 1/2 is quite big and this hasnt helped with his thick winter coat.
Britax then sent me out 2 harnesses to go on front and back seat which was fine apart from i felt due to not having the crutch strap he was slipping down.

I rang Britax again with my concern and they emailed me with the diagram of how to use the existing straps with the harness, well this worked and was fine apart from having to keep changing the straps/ harness due to whatever child i have in the pushchair as i didnt want to use the harness with the 6month old baby i have.
In their email they did say if i still had a problem then feel free to email them.

This is what i did as was not over happy with having to keep changing the straps and having to leave the children whilst I was having to alter the straps, i did say i could see it working with the harness if you only had one child. I told them i love the pushchair and really suits me apart from the straps.

Well:
I have just recieved an email to say they are sending me 2 new seats out as soon as they come in stock (the main seat by the end of the week and the 2nd seat mid feb) :clapping:

I really can't fault Britax customer services they have been so helpful with the problem i have had :)

cs01
25-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Wow, what a result!

Penny1959
25-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks for sharing - it is good to know which companies provide good customer service. And as I have just brought 3 Britax car seats - happy that is a company that tries to help.

Penny :)

Monkey26
25-01-2011, 06:11 PM
What a result! I am having the same problem with my B-dual straps so this is really useful to know... what email address did you use? xx

solly
25-01-2011, 06:44 PM
The email address i used is service.uk@britax.com :)

Monkey26
25-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Thanks Solly :) x

mufftie
25-01-2011, 07:42 PM
what a result :thumbsup:

Monkey26
26-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi, just thought i'd let you know that i emailed Britax last night and today i had a reply :) They are sending me 2 clippasafe harnesses - is this what they sent you? Hopefully they will do the trick for me :rolleyes: x

solly
26-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Yes that is what they sent me in the first instance. But i then emailed them again after i tried them (they did work) i have on a wednesday different children in the buggy at different times I said it was time consuming having to re do the straps and take the harness off etc and whilst doing this i had to leave the children unattended, That is when they emailed me and said they would replace the seats for me.

I will email you the diagrams of how to use the harnesses incorporating the straps as they did not send me this info when they sent out the harnesses.

I hope they work ok for you:)