PDA

View Full Version : What Do Your Mindees Tell You?

VINASOL
25-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Mindee told me about mum's new boyfriend today....went into GREAT detail about how they kiss a lot (doesn't like it), and how she 'caught' them naked in bed kissing...I did ask if she saw 'anything' but said:

No I didn't see his peanut!

I couldn't resist and texted mum to tell her (probably shouldn't have done but thought it was hysterical)...she was obviously mortified and denied having a boyfriend :blush:

I bet she's wondering what else the kids have told me (like her losing her licence lol)...

...do your mindees tell you stuff about their parents that they don't know about?

(hope no-one thinks I'm mean for telling mum but I really couldn't resist)

Pixie dust
25-01-2011, 12:58 PM
thats so funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JCrakers
25-01-2011, 01:14 PM
I remember about 10yrs ago I was nannying in London for a girl who was about 3. I had taken her to the doctors for a check as mum worked fulltime.

We were sat in the doctors waiting room and it was so quiet in there with about 10-11 people all sat round in a smallish room....
We were talking quietly about stuff when all of a sudden she said really loudly. My daddy has a really big willy and I see it in the bath...its huge and put her hands out to show me how big it was......I could have died cos everyone was sniggering...I didn't really know what to say in reply...just loked at everyone and smiled. :blush:

It was so embarrasing and i still remember it to this day :laughing:

One of my mindees said the other day after a big sigh.....my daddy always does big farts ALL the time!!!
I replied...Well, I think all daddys do :)

Kids are soooo funny but I know quite a lot of funny stuff about what happens at home!!
Becky xx

Hebs
25-01-2011, 01:23 PM
i tell parents they dont have secrets when they have kids, gosh the things i've been told :eek: :blush:

caz3007
25-01-2011, 01:28 PM
i tell parents they dont have secrets when they have kids, gosh the things i've been told :eek: :blush:

My parents know this too. Have had the children tell me all sorts, but nothing thats too bad and embarrasing for the parent

Tippy Toes
25-01-2011, 01:54 PM
That is so so funny! :laughing:

Bet mum was pleased when you told her :D

funfunfun
25-01-2011, 02:32 PM
I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when mum read that text:rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bridey
25-01-2011, 03:31 PM
I've had a child tell me that daddy was sleeping on the sofa - it turns out mummy and daddy were having their bedroom replastered!

Also I've been told how a child didn't get much sleep on holiday because mummy and daddy were making their bed squeak jumping up and down on it all night! :rolleyes: :laughing:

xdirtydancerx
25-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes I had a 9 yr old in the school holidays who told me her entire life story in great detail in the 6wks we spent together. Some of it was embarrassing and some of it I really wish I didn't now know about (but luckily it was sorted before she came to me).

You definitely don't have secrets when you have kids. Lol :laughing:

manjay
25-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Not so long ago I had one of the teachers at school approaching me to say she thought I should know that one of my mindees was telling everyone that daddy was sleeping in the same bed as Amanda:eek: . Turns out Daddy's new girlfriend had the same name as me:rolleyes:

mamasheshe
25-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Not so long ago I had one of the teachers at school approaching me to say she thought I should know that one of my mindees was telling everyone that daddy was sleeping in the same bed as Amanda:eek: . Turns out Daddy's new girlfriend had the same name as me:rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: bet you cleared that up pretty quickly

xdirtydancerx
25-01-2011, 06:03 PM

Omg! I bet you were shocked with that one lol

sweets
25-01-2011, 06:28 PM
my mindee (2.5) told me that nana pushed her down the stairs :eek:
couldnt imagine it as her nana is lovely! when she came to pick LO up she said it again and nana laughed and explained and said yes she did but it was 2 steps she has going down to her kitchen and LO had stood in front of her and got under her feet so it was a complete accident!

funny thing is she did it with me last week too, she got under my feet in my narrow hallway and i turned round and knocked her over, so now shes telling nana that i knocked her over! lol

xdirtydancerx
25-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Oh god! My dd once told everyone that I'd pushed her downstairs. Turned out she'd fell when grandma was supposed to be watching her and the last thing she'd seen before tumbling was my reflection in the mirror - therefore she though it was me (she was only 2 at the time!) :eek:

mamasheshe
25-01-2011, 06:42 PM
i had a 3 year old tell me her mummy had to have filling because she didn't brush her teeth she said mummy doesn't like her teeth all minty :laughing: :laughing:

another one told me mummy had their younger in a paddling pool because it was messy ( she meant birthing pool!)

Noomie
25-01-2011, 07:10 PM
I've had many things children have told me about their parents. But just on a serious side, I had one mindee tell me in the first week of coming here that she wasn't allowed to tell me anything about their homelife (she had corrected herself as she was about to tell me something). That worries me!

caz3007
25-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I've had many things children have told me about their parents. But just on a serious side, I had one mindee tell me in the first week of coming here that she wasn't allowed to tell me anything about their homelife (she had corrected herself as she was about to tell me something). That worries me!

That is so unfair and would concern me too. My mindies always tell me what they have been up to at the weekend and lots of other snippets of information, its normal in my view

VINASOL
25-01-2011, 07:22 PM
I actually met mum in the playground today (she didn't tell me she had a day off) and apparently told her FF about it; FF said that she should be PUNISHED for telling me adn I said to mum, why? She hasn't done anything wrong; she was happy for you, was telling me about her/your life. It was actually really sweet listening to her talk about mum...wish I had told mum that mindee said she didn't like going to this woman's house...too late now!

I think it takes some control (or fear) not to repeat something from home...what a shame!