PDA

View Full Version : What do u do with your under 5's ?

Muckypups
25-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Away from the home ? I have an 18 month old and 2 x 2 year olds and am looking for some new ideas.

At present we visit a childminder drop in
Library
Indoor play area
Park
Feed duck
Occassionally the farm
Pet shop just to look at the animals
usual tesco shop to get lunch and dinner in !! ( educational honestly)

Anything else you guys do in this colder weather ?

xdirtydancerx
25-01-2011, 08:13 AM
We're lucky here we have a new (although small) indoor play area which costs £2 for as long as you want! I usually ask mums for the money when I send out the permission slips and we go down for a few hours. Other than that we do what you do - we spend hours in the library :laughing: And lo's love the pet shop

grindal
25-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Do you have friends or know other childminders with children of a similar age? We often go on a visit or have friends and their children over here. Also do a lot of musical statues and dancing games at the moment as these are Ds2s favourite.
Lots of making and cooking activities. I think we get more bored of these activities than the little ones do to be honest. I sometimes wonder how many more times I can bear to take DS1 and 2 to the local park - but they love it and have a great time whenever we go there!

mufftie
25-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Do you have friends or know other childminders with children of a similar age? We often go on a visit or have friends and their children over here.

snap they love having my friends mindee's over and vice versa

Vickster
25-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Go to friends houses too ;)