PDA

View Full Version : Had my visit from development officer

fieryleo1984
24-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Evening ladies, so ive done the briefing and my development officer came out to go through a few things today. Ive filled in the paperwork so will send that off tomorrow. Health declaration is at the docs to be signed and booked on first aid course in march. So whats next, should I start putting together a portfolio?

Emx

sarah707
24-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Yes now is an ideal time to start putting paperwork together.

Sounds like you are on your way! I hope it goes quickly for you :D

fieryleo1984
25-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Thankyou Sarah. Im feeling really positive :-). Ive bought a lever arch file to put all the policies in etc and also thought of a name for my business. Four Seasons Childminding (as I live on Fourseasons close)!

Emxx

flowerpots
25-01-2011, 06:59 AM
thats a lovely name :thumbsup:

hassiba
25-01-2011, 10:06 PM
fantastic
good luck:)

lfishwick
26-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Evening ladies, so ive done the briefing and my development officer came out to go through a few things today. Ive filled in the paperwork so will send that off tomorrow. Health declaration is at the docs to be signed and booked on first aid course in march. So whats next, should I start putting together a portfolio?

Emx

Hi
Can I ask what area you are in? I am only asking as my local Early Years team will not even speak to me aboyt registering until I have completed my first aid course and I really feel that I am wasting alot of time just sitting and waiting for my first aid course ( which is not too far away now 8th Feb) when I could be moving along with different paperwork, checks etc.

It took almost a month to get the first aid details as the NCMA and Early years team couldn't agree on who was to provide the details of the reduced rate first aid course...

I noticed before that someone said their development officer was not happy that they had started their policies etc before their course - is this usual as I woul really like to start to get my paperwork sorted etc

Sorry for the hijack!