PDA

View Full Version : O Baby XI Tandem. Does anyone have one?

kel1983
24-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Im looking at buying one of these instead of the expensive phil and teds. But is it any good. Have read some mixed reveiws on the net.

jo.jo76
24-01-2011, 09:38 PM
I don't know personally but saw this thread on netmums, might be of interest to you as people say there are issues with the obaby. You might have already seen this one, but I would be wary of buying it

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/products-reviews-505/buggies-car-seat-reviews-538/328174-phil-teds-o-baby-xi-tandem.html

kel1983
24-01-2011, 09:42 PM
I don't know personally but saw this thread on netmums, might be of interest to you as people say there are issues with the obaby. You might have already seen this one, but I would be wary of buying it

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/products-reviews-505/buggies-car-seat-reviews-538/328174-phil-teds-o-baby-xi-tandem.html

Yeah thanks have read this. There have been people who say that its a really good pushchair and they havent had problems at all. So now not sure what to think. Was wondering if there was anyone on here who has experience with one

jo.jo76
24-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Mine is the obaby side by side and it's ok but don't think it's going to last me long, I'm already having another look around. The handles are falling apart and is really hard to steer when one babe is heavier than the other. Not sure if that is normal as this is my first double like this. Hopefully someone will be along that can be of more help! :-)

solly
24-01-2011, 10:26 PM
have you considered the Britax B Dual its very similar to the phil & Teds.

I love mine:)

Noodles
24-01-2011, 10:48 PM
my friend had one and had to get rid as it was pulling to one side and was a nightmare to push :panic:

AnnieM
25-01-2011, 02:47 PM
I've got the obaby atlas single stroller and to be honest I hate it. It is awful to push and feels really flimsy. I can't imagine what the double would be like! :panic:

onceinabluemoon
25-01-2011, 06:17 PM
A friend has the Xi and hated it. Too heavy and really hard to push she said.

The B Dual is more expensive than the P&T so probably not an option unless you can get a used one of either.