PDA

View Full Version : Got Me An Out N About 360 Nipper!!!!

Noomie
24-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Woop, woop!

Fits in the boot of my Grand Scenic with ALLLLLLLL the seats up!

Light and manoeuvrable and very roomy. My 2 year old had plenty of room and didn't want to get out of it tonight.

Best of all, a bargain! 11 months old, £160, still has the little thingies on the tyres that they have when they are new. Only a couple of scratches on the front, otherwise immaculate.

Loving it!

Vickster
24-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Jealous moi? x

linda2girls
24-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Love mine too, although I have to take back wheels off to get it in the back of the car with all seats up.

Linda.

catlyn
24-01-2011, 09:39 PM
I love mine...just got it at the wekend off e bay for £72 and couldnt wait to take the kids out in it today...its fab to push

mufftie
25-01-2011, 07:01 AM
fab you wont regret it , ive had mine from new for 3 years now and its still like new and believe me its been well used , still has the rubber thingies you were on about on the wheels.

ive also just bought a phil and teds as an occasional double for when with my assistant and its no where near as good , the nipper has only ever had 1 puncture and that was recently the phil and teds got annoying slow one which needs constant attention and i only bought it christmas . , its also not a s easy to push .

:thumbsup:

Noomie
25-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I know someone with a P&T that has loads of leaks too. I've also pushed it and it's not nearly as light.

Love it. :) :jump for joy: :) :jump for joy:

Tinglesnark
25-01-2011, 11:18 PM
I also adore mine - so much so that I want the single!!!! Planning on getting it if I get another mindee :D

catlyn
25-01-2011, 11:53 PM
does anyone know if theres a buggy board that will fit the out and about please??

linda2girls
29-01-2011, 09:21 PM
The Lascal Maxi is supposed to fit with extenders but I haven't tried it.

Linda.

Noomie
30-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Check out this website. It says the lascal maxi buggy board fits and gives it an 8/10 in its fitting guide. I have a maxi but haven't needed the board yet. I'm sure it will be just as easy to push. I had the 3yr old twins I mind in it the other day (they are quite big boys - tall) and was still pushing it with one hand. I'm in love :thumbsup:

AliceK
30-01-2011, 08:13 PM
does anyone know if theres a buggy board that will fit the out and about please??

Yes the Lascal fits with the extenders although it's a tight squeeze for the childs head standing on it but my DD does it ok, she's 3.

xxxxx

catlyn
30-01-2011, 08:23 PM
thanks will keep an eye out for one of those on e bay xxx

Rubybubbles
30-01-2011, 08:39 PM
I emailed about the kid sit www.kid-sit.co.uk/products_kid-sit.php and this fits on out and about:clapping: going to get one of these I think. can I say my 3yr old although small, not sure if his head would fit between the bars:o

I got mine last week (out and about) and love it soooooooo much, I have used a phil and teds for 5 years and wow O&A so much easier to push!

Baildon bears
30-01-2011, 09:56 PM
I have the double and single out @ about both in red, i watch some of the childminders struggling with there clumsy double buggys to school as I glide mine along with one hand. It was also a god send in all the snow we had, I don't know how I would of managed with out it. best pushchair a Childminder could get for your back.