PDA

View Full Version : Mum keeps looking on childcare.co.uk...

buzzy bee
24-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Would you ask her why?
It seems like every time I go on there she's been on...

babs
24-01-2011, 07:59 PM
send her a massage asking if she requires more info about you and your service, ask what hours of childcare shes looking for days etc..

Minstrel
24-01-2011, 08:00 PM
From what i can gather, parents get flooded with Cm's offering childcare. She's probably just logging on and reading/replying to them.

Besides, you've been on there just as much, maybe she's wondering if you're also looking for a better offer? :D

buzzy bee
24-01-2011, 08:01 PM
oh i wasn't very clear... she's one of my mindee's mums... she's not looking on my profile but every time i go on there and look at parents in my area who've looked most recently she's on the list...

buzzy bee
24-01-2011, 08:02 PM
From what i can gather, parents get flooded with Cm's offering childcare. She's probably just logging on and reading/replying to them.

Besides, you've been on there just as much, maybe she's wondering if you're also looking for a better offer? :D

:laughing: that's true... she might be getting emails from other cms i guess...

mindee only comes to me 2 days a week so i do have other vacancies, so hopefully she'll realise i'm not trying to replace him! HA HA!

jane5
24-01-2011, 08:23 PM
She will be getting an email saying that her profile has been viewed so shes probably being curious.

Having said that she wouldnt have to log on just to see who has viewed her :rolleyes:

ajs
24-01-2011, 08:35 PM
i had exactly the same thing and i the end she admitted what the problem was

i had told her that if she sent her dd to morning nursery i probably wouldn't be able tocollect her as i already did the same nursery at 1 and then 3.30 and she was just looking to see if there was anyone else who would do the mornings
i ended up just doing the mornings with a compromise of it only being 2 days a week

it may be something very simple though so don't jumpo to conclusions that she's replacing you