PDA

View Full Version : a little bit chuffed!!

levason
24-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone!

I posted over the weekend as I was worried my rural location would be a problem and was also worried that I hadn't heard back from a family that has visited Friday.

Well this morning the mum rang me and wants 3 full days a week, signing the contract on Friday morning, got a visit on friday afternoon for potentially 5 days a week and had another enquiry so have e-mailed them my information pack, feeling very positive, and even though they may only be enquiries it's nice to know my name is getting about and also that I was recommended by two very nice established childminders.xx

flowerpots
24-01-2011, 03:54 PM
:clapping: thats great news, well done :clapping:

mrs_scottydog
24-01-2011, 03:55 PM
That's excellent news! You have every reason to be chuffed!! :clapping:
Good luck for Friday Hx

Penny1959
24-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Excellent news :clapping: :clapping:

Penny :)

jemb
24-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Excellent - however you were advertising has worked well!! It will all work out great for you now!!:)

We worry about everything!!

BlondeMoment
24-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Hello everyone!

I posted over the weekend as I was worried my rural location would be a problem and was also worried that I hadn't heard back from a family that has visited Friday.

Well this morning the mum rang me and wants 3 full days a week, signing the contract on Friday morning, got a visit on friday afternoon for potentially 5 days a week and had another enquiry so have e-mailed them my information pack, feeling very positive, and even though they may only be enquiries it's nice to know my name is getting about and also that I was recommended by two very nice established childminders.xx

Very exciting when it starts to take off isn't it!!! Good for you :clapping:

swindonminder
24-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Thats brilliant news, well done:)

jane5
24-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Im really pleased for you,

Ive just registered so I am manic on childcare.co.uk at the moment and I find it very up and down. 1 minute Im really excited because I have enquiries, next minute Im feeling like no one likes me because I dont hear any thing for a day:laughing:

mufftie
25-01-2011, 07:02 AM
well done :clapping:

miffy
25-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Fantastic news - good luck for the meeting on Friday

Miffy xx

Vickster
25-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Great news! Well done you x