PDA

View Full Version : im feeling really big headed lol

mufftie
23-01-2011, 07:34 PM
i had a new baby (7) months start on the 4h of jan , she's with me 2 days a week at nursery 3 , anyway mum phoned and said she's really not happy with nursery and wants me to have her the extra days :clapping: unfortunately im full to the brim for 2 of those days but said i could offer her the 3rd day until 2 of my parents go on leave then she could come full time .

made me really smug :laughing:

glitzygal
23-01-2011, 07:42 PM
wow well done,,

couldnt you ask for variation as its continuity of care for the child you already have, they will let you, or take on an assistant for the extra hours.

seems a shame to wait.... hope you sort something out,,:thumbsup:

mufftie
23-01-2011, 07:43 PM
im full with an assistant allready and dont honnestly feel i could cope with the extra , but your right it is a shame

flowerpots
23-01-2011, 07:58 PM
id be feeling smug too, well done :D :clapping: :D

The Juggler
23-01-2011, 09:47 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: wow well done you. are the other mums going on mat leave?

mufftie
23-01-2011, 09:50 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: wow well done you. are the other mums going on mat leave?

yeah and ive asked what their plans are and the one will be leaving completely , she's my neice so ill still have contact for when she returns and the other will reduce her hours , both mums are due the same week in july lol

newandlearning
23-01-2011, 09:55 PM
:clapping: :clapping: Well Done you.. its always nice to be wanted.. :)