PDA

View Full Version : well that was the easiest meeting ever

mufftie
21-01-2011, 06:30 PM
had a set of parents come tonight at 5 , and i think they were sold on me before they entred the door :)
the situation was that the little boy 18 months is at a nursery and theyre not happy with his care , the mum works with one of my parents and must have said to her she wasnt happy, so my parent said she was really happy with me and she should try me so she did , he starts in 1 month full time 50 hours a week , so an excellent contract

they say theres nothing better than reccommendation , it makes me feel really good

hello kitty
21-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Fantastic. Word of mouth is the best advert of all. :)

Mouse
21-01-2011, 06:42 PM
That's fantastic :clapping:

butterfly
21-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Fantastic! Well done you! Definately a good way to start the weekend!

Mookins
21-01-2011, 07:06 PM
had a set of parents come tonight at 5 , and i think they were sold on me before they entred the door :)
the situation was that the little boy 18 months is at a nursery and theyre not happy with his care , the mum works with one of my parents and must have said to her she wasnt happy, so my parent said she was really happy with me and she should try me so she did , he starts in 1 month full time 50 hours a week , so an excellent contract

they say theres nothing better than reccommendation , it makes me feel really good

excellent news well done hun xxx

Newbie1!
21-01-2011, 07:59 PM
That is awesome!! Well done you, even with recommendations they still have to like you when they get there so you must be doing something right. Good on you xxx :clapping: :clapping:

~Chelle~
21-01-2011, 08:05 PM
That's fab hun:clapping:

I have the 6 month old baby I have now from a recommendation from my mindees dad as dad and babies mum work together. Babies mum has already recommended me to her SIL who is 2 months pregnant lol:laughing:

Chimps Childminding
21-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Well done!!! Not many full timers about so thats great!! All except 1 of my mindees (6 in total) have come to me through recommendation - best way I think!

mrs_scottydog
21-01-2011, 09:25 PM
That's fantastic news! Well done Hx

keeks
21-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Brilliant, well done! You obviously don't get recommended unless you do a really good job!

xx :clapping:

michellethegooner
21-01-2011, 09:52 PM
well done.. most of mine at the mo have come through recommendation even had 2 more this wk but no spaces

mufftie
21-01-2011, 10:09 PM
That's fab hun:clapping:

I have the 6 month old baby I have now from a recommendation from my mindees dad as dad and babies mum work together. Babies mum has already recommended me to her SIL who is 2 months pregnant lol:laughing:

the parent of the i allready have works with 10 pregnant girls in her factory , she asked my permission to give my number out lol i could be busy for years