PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a bit pleased with myself

FussyElmo
20-01-2011, 09:08 PM
I have brought my lj's completely up to date - my setting folder is update I have renwed my policies and done my accounts bang up to date just need to file my tax return now. Been along since I was this organised, Just need to review my ra's tomorrow and thats it. Have put a new systen in place to hopefully keep on top of things - we will see its not happened before:blush:

Think I have earned a drink :thumbsup:

mufftie
20-01-2011, 09:11 PM
well done , i always feel good after a good catch up on papaer work

sarah707
20-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Wow well done you!

Now put a note in your diary to do it all again this time next year :laughing: :D

Twinkles
20-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Fantastic ! I take it you are now on your way to do mine ? :thumbsup:

miffy
20-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Well done :clapping:

I've been trying to catch up today too but I kept getting distracted :o

Miffy xx

FussyElmo
20-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Fantastic ! I take it you are now on your way to do mine ? :thumbsup:

Just remember I said I had done it not that it was any good :laughing: :laughing:

Helcatt
20-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Well done. I wish I had the energy to get that much done. I have been completely re-doing my R/As, with a little help from sarahs books, and even though it has been much more time consuming than expected, I am really pleased with the results. Hope Ofsted will be too!

I have one lads LJ up to date and another that I need to catch up on, from Oct :blush: and seeing as I have had a new lad starting this week, I need to not let myself get behind again.

I am working out a list of things I need to do each month, so that I can tick off small chunks at a time instead of leaving it too long - though I may well be back in the same situation in 6 months time!
;)

HX

The Juggler
20-01-2011, 10:07 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: yeah! just getting all my LA's up to date today, got all my obs typed up, all my planning ready for next month or so - then my router connection went down (have a wireless printer) :angry: :angry: :angry:

got it all printed tonight though. well done hon. feels good doesn't it?

FussyElmo
21-01-2011, 08:02 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: yeah! just getting all my LA's up to date today, got all my obs typed up, all my planning ready for next month or so - then my router connection went down (have a wireless printer) :angry: :angry:

got it all printed tonight though. well done hon. feels good doesn't it?

It does feel very good - needed doing had not touched anything since sept. It was time comsuming but Im pleased that I have done it. Could have chucked the pogo printer through the window though but ds got it to work by knocking it on the floor :rolleyes:

Juggler I love my wireless printer but I have to ask myself why did I put it upstairs drove me nuts keep going upstairs to it. DD1 earned her pocket money :laughing: :laughing:

mama2three
21-01-2011, 08:04 AM
I am completely up to date

Just not todays date!:blush:

Ive got some serious catching up to do!

FussyElmo
21-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Risk assessments now done and I have brought my planning up to date too. My do is not going to know what has happened been promising her for months that I would do it.

Im on a roll what has to do.

Ps while I was going sorted all the household paper work into the box I had brought for it months ago. Not going to be able to find a thing now am I :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: