PDA

View Full Version : mum in labour during visit **update**

Playmate
20-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Well some of you may remember that a couple of weeks ago I posted that a lady came to visit us with view to placing her toddler at the end of Jan and baby further down the line. Throughout the visit she was in labour :D
Well i have been in contact with her today because we had another enquiry. She has decided that because she landed up having an emergency C-section (the following day) and because they are still living about 4miles away at present, to place their son into a local nursery that he used to attend. However all is not lost as she was very impressed and said that when they move to their new house less than a mile away (probably August) she would like to get in contact with us again :clapping: This actually suits us as it means we can take the other enquiry (if they want us) and fill the two spaces we will have in september when another 2 go into full time school. I have told her I fully respect her decission, wished her luck and to contact us again in the spring if she is still interested, in order to reserve the spaces.
So, we will wait and see :)

Minstrel
20-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Glad it seems to be working out for the best.

What did she have? Obviously a baby! but boy/girl?

PixiePetal
20-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Result :thumbsup:

sarah707
20-01-2011, 07:15 PM
That sounds like a good compromise! I hope it works out for you :D

Playmate
20-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Glad it seems to be working out for the best.

What did she have? Obviously a baby! but boy/girl?

she had a girl.

Minstrel
20-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Ahh lovely :thumbsup:

The Juggler
20-01-2011, 10:15 PM
sounds like it'll all work out for the best:clapping: :clapping: