PDA

View Full Version : Updating SEF

Chimps Childminding
20-01-2011, 02:07 PM
As I have got an unexpected day off due to lo being ill, I thought I would look at updating my SEF :panic: I seem to remember reading that the form had been changed, but when I just looked on the Ofsted site it didn't look much different to the one I originally filled in :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if it has changed much, do I have to complete it all again, or can I just update what I have already saved?

HELP please!!! :D

Ripeberry
20-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Don't do a new one! My Ofsted inspector said that we should use the old form BUT put all the new stuff if possible in a different colour (font) so they can see at a glance what is new.
If you can't do that, just put some kind of 'underline' under the old stuff and type the new stuff underneath IYNWIM?

Chimps Childminding
20-01-2011, 06:11 PM
took the bull by the horns and logged on to my previous SEF :rolleyes: Some of it has been moved and I have updated some and still got 2 new sections to complete - not submitted it yet though - but at least if Ofted do happen to come (not due till next year hopefully :panic: ) I have made a start.

Need to have a proper look sometime and complete the new sections and also make sure that I update it more regularly :blush: and maybe submit it, but I am worried they made decide to to my inspection early if I do :eek:

Ripeberry
20-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Glad you've managed to update it. I've got to do mine and there are some sections that I have not done either :rolleyes:

Chimps Childminding
20-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Glad you've managed to update it. I've got to do mine and there are some sections that I have not done either :rolleyes:

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the block :blush: but sometimes I read the headings and think what the **** does that mean :laughing: hence the reason I haven't done the 2 new sections yet :D