PDA

View Full Version : toy storage

TRACEY1969
20-01-2011, 10:02 AM
my play room isn't very big and i have so many toys in plastic boxes, i was looking for something that would stand up the wall that can store all my toys in so it looks neat and tidy. Need to have big draws or boxes so my big toys (buses, trains, cars) can fit in them as these toys are taking up all the room.

kel1983
20-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Ikea Trofast storage is great. They do different length and height units which you place different size drawers into. They are very sturdy:thumbsup:

miffy
20-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Ikea Trofast storage is great. They do different length and height units which you place different size drawers into. They are very sturdy:thumbsup:

I'll second that or, if you have room for something bigger, Ikea's expedit range is also very nice.

Miffy xx

flowerpots
20-01-2011, 12:40 PM
ive just bought the stuva storage cupboards and they look great and hols soooo much. :thumbsup:

sweets
20-01-2011, 01:35 PM
ikea expedit unit, i have the 5x5 it holds all my toys :thumbsup:

sarak31
20-01-2011, 06:02 PM
I have just got lots of Billy bookcases from Ikea with all the toys on there - different age toys at relevant heights. I used to have a box type system but the children never got any thing out - now they can see everything it all gets played with. (i've got plastic clear 'shoe' boxes with clip lids with toys with little bits in so the very little ones can't get them). Works for us and cheaper than the trofast.

Louise0208
20-01-2011, 06:13 PM
i have the ikea stornas buffet sideboard as it matches my furniture

it has 2 large stack boxes in each cuboard (along with puzzles etc)
3 Large slide in baskets instead of the shelves

it doesnt look very big on the picture but its a decent size & looks like 'home' furniture :D