PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Heath Hayes, Cannock

teresajayne
19-01-2011, 04:08 PM
My name is Teresa and I am 29 Years old, i have two children of my own, a son aged 10 and a daughter who is nearly one. I am a registered childminder and I am available to look after children from 12months old. The best experience I have is bringing up my own children as this has given me the best possible hands-on training!

I provide a warm friendly atmosphere within my home for all children. All meals are freshly prepared so all dietary requirements can be catered for.

All children will be taught to respect themselves and others. We will also enjoy regular trips to the park, play centres, feeding the ducks, zoo's, farms, museums etc.

Being happy and feeling cared for in a safe and secure environment is my main aim for every child I care for.

I am Ofsted registered and a member of the NCMA, I have been CRB checked and cleared.

I have completed various courses including Paediatric first aid, EYFS training and a course 'Understanding how to set up home based child care' which recently replaced the ICP (Intorduction to childcare practice) course.

I also have a Ba (HONS) in Social Policy and Social Welfare Law and a HNC in Business.

I am available from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday. However I am very flexible and able to cater for shift workers

I currently have vacancies for children over 12months old.

I am happy to drop off/ collect children from Fiveways primary school and various nurseries within the area.

My fee includes all drinks, snacks and homecooked meals.It also includes trips to playcentres, zoos, farms and museums etc.

I offer a discount for siblings and to parents who will pay in advance by direct debit or standing order.

I have a parental booklet available which has more information about me and my setting, feel free to contact me for more information.

Regards

Teresa

teresajayne
13-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi,

My daughter is now one so I have vacancies available for children from birth.

Regards

Teresa

teresajayne
03-04-2011, 09:00 PM
I have the following vacancies available

Under 12 months - 1pm-7pm
Between12 months and 5 yrs - one full time vacancy (can be term time only, or all year round)

Before and after school slots also available for drop off and collection at fiveways primary.

teresajayne
04-04-2011, 08:44 AM
I have the following vacancies available

Under 12 months - 1pm-7pm
Between12 months and 5 yrs - one full time vacancy (can be term time only, or all year round)

Before and after school slots also available for drop off and collection at fiveways primary.