PDA

View Full Version : What an easy morning

kel1983
18-01-2011, 02:18 PM
I went to my local childminding group this morning. 10 -12am. The children get to play with each other and the childminders get to sit and pass on advice. Oh and have a good gossip :)

This is only the second time I have been and found them a friendly bunch.

By the time we got home it was gone 12 and time for lunch and then after lunch the little one had about 15 minutes play time before she decided it was nap time.

Its lovely. My lounge looks like it was before the little one arrived this morning. :clapping: because she hasnt had chance to tip everything out

She will probably be asleep for another hour yet so I am enjoying the peace and catching up on paperwork (or on here :) )

I will definately be attending again next week. Gets us out the house :thumbsup:

grindal
18-01-2011, 02:22 PM
I try and stay out as much as possible - looking forward to the warmer weather so we can go back to being out all day!

I am usually out in the mornings, back for lunch, littlies asleep until school pick up, then an hour or so of free play before they go home! Do not like to be at home in the mornings!

Chatterbox Childcare
18-01-2011, 02:23 PM
I try and stay out as much as possible - looking forward to the warmer weather so we can go back to being out all day!

I am usually out in the mornings, back for lunch, littlies asleep until school pick up, then an hour or so of free play before they go home! Do not like to be at home in the mornings!

I do the same but it is nice to have a day in where they can "play" :D

miffy
18-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Glad you've had a good time!

Enjoy the peace whilst it lasts

Miffy xx

sarah707
18-01-2011, 06:07 PM
How lovely! Long may it last :D