PDA

View Full Version : questionnaire for parents

lilliuspillius
18-01-2011, 08:10 AM
hello, i would like to put together a questionnaire for my parents, just to check they are happy, anything else they would like me to do, etc, etc.

and i dont really know where to start. has any one got one they would be able to share please.

many thanks.

newandlearning
18-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi.. I started off using these questions:

1.Do you find 'setting name' a clean and friendly place to send your child?

2.Do you find the toys and equipment suitable for all ages of children being cared for?

3.Are you happy with the amount/methods of communication?

4.Do you think you are made aware of any changes, problems, illnesses and bad behaviour?

5.Do you find 'me' approachable, flexible and reliable?

6.Are there any areas which you feel I could improve on/change?

7.Is there anything you would like to see that is not being done at the moment?

8.Does your child/ren find their time at 'the setting' fun and enjoyable?

9. Is there anything you would like me to currently support you with (ie.potty training etc)?

Thank you for your time and for filling in this questionnaire!

There is also a 'More about Me' form on the forum somewhere.. try searching for that too.. I don't tend to ask these questions anymore I moved onto forms asking about their learning journals instead and doing the more about me form.. but after looking at this form I realise it probably would be good to get this feedback too.. possibly mid-term..

hope that helps..:)

newandlearning
18-01-2011, 08:28 AM
hi.. tried to find 'more about me' form and couldn't.. here are the questions I ask:

More about me questions//....

Name of Child

Age of Child

What has your child being doing or showing an interest in at home?

What new likes and dislikes does your child currently have?

Have there been any changes to your child's routine recently?

Is there anything I can currently support you with?

I put my signature on the bottom and have the parents sign and I put this in the Learning Journal.. so it can be completed each term..xx

mrs_scottydog
18-01-2011, 08:52 AM
I have a questionnaire for parents and another for the children. I've used a combination of questions from the Bromley and Ofsted sites.

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/downloads.html

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/Ofsted-home/Leading-to-excellence/Twenty-questions-for-children/(language)/eng-GB

Hope that helps
Hx

linda2girls
18-01-2011, 09:45 AM
If you PM your email address, I will send you mine.

Linda.