PDA

View Full Version : SEF and inspection

Stella Mc
17-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Ladies,
I moved house in November and have only just got my internet back so today has been the first day I have been able to look at the SEF and oh blimey :panic: I have my Ofsted inspection next Tues, when Mrs O called me she asked if I had done my SEF and I said I hadn't started but hoped to as soon as my internet was up and running.
Does anyone know when is the latest I could submit it before my inspection? If its too late already then I will take the pressure off and not spend every evening working on it but I would really like it to be done if poss. Also would I have to ring her to inform her I had submitted it because I'd told her I hadn't started or will she automatically know once I have submitted it?
And you're probably all thinking how the hell are we supposed to know and stop waffling woman :blush: Just last minute nerves and anxiety here!
Stella x

miffy
17-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Don't panic!

If you've got time to do your sef then fine, even if you don't complete it you can make a start.

I wouldn't worry about submitting it, just print off a copy for her when she comes.

Good luck with your inspection

Miffy xx

Mookins
17-01-2011, 09:57 PM
i hadnt finished mine but printed off what i had done, my inspector did sayalthough its only 1 bit of the inspection having your sef if you dont bother doing it even just a bit they see that as you arent bothered:(

its there to help you hun, try to do as much as you can without stressing over it

xx

mama2three
18-01-2011, 08:08 AM
I would try and part submit whatever youve done on Monday morning .. and also print it off for her incase she hasnt uploaded it. My inspector said she uploads them the afternoon before so she can read through before arriving..though mine wasnt showing for some reason so she just read it here. It is defiantely worth doing , for yourself as much as for mrs O!

Stella Mc
18-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the replies ladies, I shall do as you say and complete as much as I can and then if I submit what I've done Monday and also print it off then I've covered all bases. I do also evaluate weekly and evaluate all activities so I hope that Mrs O can see that I am self reflective even if the SEF is not complete.

Stella x