PDA

View Full Version : double buggy

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 09:38 AM
just got back from a wet school run with the worst double buggy in history, i was ready to dump it on the way home. its a side by side one and the rain cover doesn't fit well, it kept on dragging round the canopy. it didnt fit through the school doors so i had to ask for help, i couldn't get it round the corridors!!! ARGH! what a morning! it felt like everyone was laughing at me and how rubbish i was :) some mums i see cruising round the corridors with buggies without a care in the world! i have to literally lift mind up to maneuver it round!
can anyone recommend a good double buggy which works for them?

jaja
17-01-2011, 09:54 AM
I like me silver cross pop duet, but with older children ( 2 plus) in it can be heavy at times, but then i live on a hill, lol.... I can ft through most doorways and find it wasy it use, fold and store away xxxx

PixiePetal
17-01-2011, 09:55 AM
how old are the children you have now?

solly
17-01-2011, 09:59 AM
I have got the Britax B dual and love it, the only thing I have found is that the straps on mine are not that big but Britax are sorting it for me by sending me some longer straps.

I like it as both seats (unlike phil & teds) recline and i will need this when next month i will have a 6 & 7 month ols:)

AliceK
17-01-2011, 10:00 AM
I had 2 like that, in the end they made my SPD flare up again so I had no choice but to splash out on a Phil & Teds, my word what a difference it made. I also have a Nipper Out N About double if you prefer the side by side. Both are so easy to manouvere, you can push and steer them with one hand and that's with 2 toddlers in them. You def get what you pay for in my experience.

xxxxxx

MAWI
17-01-2011, 10:07 AM
I have a 'Baby Jogger City Mini' and I wouldnt be without it. I used to have an old heavy double that actually injured my shoulder it was so heavy and awkward.
I love it because the hoods almost cover the children in we get caught in the rain ( without a raincover), the seats recline, and they fit up to a 3.5 year old/4 year old at a push. Its so light and I can actually push it with one hand and hold another childs hand. ( I do live on the flat)
I reviewed so many before I bought this one. Im even considering beuying a single of the version because Im so happy with it.
It was expensive but worth the investment ( I walk everywhere), Ive had it 18 months now and it still looks new. It also folds in half, not umbrella fold so its quite compact and fits in my boot.

~Chelle~
17-01-2011, 10:08 AM
I have a cosatto duet lite and it is fantastic, easy to put up, down ect. x

phoebe-alice
17-01-2011, 10:14 AM
I like to use a Maclaren Twin Techno, which is really easy to steer and fits through most doors. It also comes with a clip on custom rain cover and cosy toes.

It is also quite compact so can fit in the boot of my wee fiesta with just a little push.

I have found if you need to push it with one hand it can be done with ease and curbs seem to be no real issue.

The only think I don't like on it is the lack of storage so if you have bags or coats its a bit of a fab to get them in the basket underneath and the sun visors are a bit flimsy but other than that I would very much recommend.

Hope this helps and that you find something to suit you soon. Good luck.

crazyhazy
17-01-2011, 10:48 AM
I have phil and teds sport, used it for over two years now first with my own two and now with mindees and still love it, very easy to steer and narrower than a lot of singles so no issues with door ways etc. Both seats on mine recline, it's only on the basic model that they don't.

Rubybubbles
17-01-2011, 11:18 AM
I have a phil and teds (now 5 years old:eek: :clapping: ) I love it but am getting an out and about nipper as now need a side by side so 2 children can nap if needed (as school run at 1:30pm with 7 month old and 21 month old) plus need a buggy board to fit lol!

My friend who runs a twin club said the out and about is the best side by side so going with what she said lol!

kel1983
17-01-2011, 11:40 AM
I have been given a Maclaren Techno Twin to try as I've just taken on a nearly 3 year old and already have 21 month old. Gonna take it on a test drive this afternoon with both of them in it.

It looks nice and has a really good rain cover. All the seat covers and straps come off so if i decide to buy it I will definately be throwing them in the washing machine. And its only gonna cost me £45 if i decide to buy. :thumbsup: I have been searching the net and they seem to be going for more on ebay.

Its nice that I have had the oppurtunity to try it before I buy it.

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 12:19 PM
wow! thank you for all your replies and recommendations. i will look them all up on my day off tomorrow and make a decision. the children i have today are 18 months and 3 years. other days they could be 20 months and 2 years so it varies.
thank you again.

PixiePetal
17-01-2011, 12:29 PM
wow! thank you for all your replies and recommendations. i will look them all up on my day off tomorrow and make a decision. the children i have today are 18 months and 3 years. other days they could be 20 months and 2 years so it varies.
thank you again.

I would go for P&T double then. :thumbsup:

desiderata
17-01-2011, 12:33 PM
i have a jane powertwin for sale £150 plus £20 courier it is in really good condition. II have been happy with it the only reason I am selling it is that I no longer have little ones to use it and wont have for a while.xx

mamasheshe
17-01-2011, 12:35 PM
i have an out and about side by side which i love also used a mountain terrain double which is also great and slightly narrower i have a jane which i don't get on with and they don't have enough room to sleep in the front i know other people who love them i dread having to use mine ( if i go round some friends houses it's the only one that will fit in the door)

onceinabluemoon
17-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Over the course of six children of my own and childminding I have bought and used:

Maclaren duette: good, much better than techno which is hard to push as you kick the middle wheel, also has 3 handles not 2 which is fab if you stop or need t pull one handed (impossible to push these type of buggies one handed) sadly no longer available new.

maclaren techno: bad. lays back but wide and not well balanced so you kick wheels and need muscles to lean it backwards for curbs with toddlers in.

maclaren twin triumph - a great little buggy, easier to push, narrower and shorter than the twin techno but lay back mechanism is a bit of a pain and its not fixed so children can pull themsleves forward a lot making it harder to push - good if you have children that sit back when asked

Phil and teds vibe: an atrocious push, fiddly to fold and takes up a of room compared with sport

Phil nad teds sport, fab but if you have two that need to sleep they cannot lay down only lean back slightly and only then if they are short enough to fit in the double kit - around 8 months old... New version of sport (explorer) does not have a lean back double kit but is easier to fold.

Britax b dual - fab in lots of ways, both children can lay flat, the back seat is as high as a cheap umbrella buggy so child not in the gutter, top seat very high, easy to fold with both seats on and doesnt take up a huge amount of room BUT the hood is huge and you cannot see the front wheels meaning you bump into everything, also B Dual is exactly the same width as a maclaren twin triumph side by side which kind of defeats the object of having an inline one...

Jane powertwin: disappointing as the slalom is so good. fine with smaller chidlren and level paths but rubbish for where I live with sloping paths and I had it for a 3yo and a 2yo and they were simply too heavy, its killed my wrists. For smaller kiddies it was fab though except they cant lay back as mentioned above.
Easylife twin, i used this as a triple and though it was fab until I used a mountain buggy double urban, then i realised it was actually quite hard to toip up curbs

Mountain buggy double urban - absolutely brill, no faults except rather a lrage fold as its an ATP

Out and about Nipper 360 - just bought this and it is beyond doubt the easiest double buggy I have ever pushed. It is easier to push than most singles. I can push two LOs in it with one hand and hold a toddler/dog with the other! Very comfy too. Easy to fold, less easy to put up but there is a good guide on the net and you do get it sussed with a little practise. The ONLY downside is that I have to take a wheel off to push it through my front door (as with a lot of the others) as it is just too wide to go through. kiddicare have them on sale price at the moment.

Sorry about the grammar and spelling etc, my mindees are eating lunch so its a quick whizz through whilst they are busy x

mamasheshe
17-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Over the course of six children of my own and childminding I have bought and used:

Maclaren duette: good, much better than techno which is hard to push as you kick the middle wheel, also has 3 handles not 2 which is fab if you stop or need t pull one handed (impossible to push these type of buggies one handed) sadly no longer available new.

maclaren techno: bad. lays back but wide and not well balanced so you kick wheels and need muscles to lean it backwards for curbs with toddlers in.

maclaren twin triumph - a great little buggy, easier to push, narrower and shorter than the twin techno but lay back mechanism is a bit of a pain and its not fixed so children can pull themsleves forward a lot making it harder to push - good if you have children that sit back when asked

Phil and teds vibe: an atrocious push, fiddly to fold and takes up a of room compared with sport

Phil nad teds sport, fab but if you have two that need to sleep they cannot lay down only lean back slightly and only then if they are short enough to fit in the double kit - around 8 months old... New version of sport (explorer) does not have a lean back double kit but is easier to fold.

Britax b dual - fab in lots of ways, both children can lay flat, the back seat is as high as a cheap umbrella buggy so child not in the gutter, top seat very high, easy to fold with both seats on and doesnt take up a huge amount of room BUT the hood is huge and you cannot see the front wheels meaning you bump into everything, also B Dual is exactly the same width as a maclaren twin triumph side by side which kind of defeats the object of having an inline one...

Easylife twin, i used this as a triple and though it was fab until I used a mountain buggy double urban, then i realised it was actually quite hard to toip up curbs

Mountain buggy double urban - absolutely brill, no faults except rather a lrage fold as its an ATP

Out and about Nipper 360 - just bought this and it is beyond doubt the easiest double buggy I have ever pushed. It is easier to push than most singles. I can push two LOs in it with one hand and hold a toddler/dog with the other! Very comfy too. Easy to fold, less easy to put up but there is a good guide on the net and you do get it sussed with a little practise. The ONLY downside is that I have to take a wheel off to push it through my front door (as with a lot of the others) as it is just too wide to go through. kiddicare have them on sale price at the moment.

Sorry about the grammar and spelling etc, my mindees are eating lunch so its a quick whizz through whilst they are busy x

so glad somone else likes the mountain buggy just brought the single urban with carry cot for bump ! it's fab

have you ever found a good one in front of the other sure thats not the technical term !

Rubybubbles
17-01-2011, 01:06 PM

Jane powertwin: disappointing as the slalom is so good. fine with smaller chidlren and level paths but rubbish for where I live with sloping paths and I had it for a 3yo and a 2yo and they were simply too heavy, its killed my wrists. For smaller kiddies it was fab though except they cant lay back as mentioned above.

thanks for sharing your knowledge of every pushchair:laughing:

Glad I am going for the out and about, and a little excited as not had a new pushchair in 5 years (how sad:panic: )

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 01:15 PM
thank you all, so much choice i'm even more confused :)

onceinabluemoon
17-01-2011, 01:16 PM
thanks for sharing your knowledge of every pushchair:laughing:

Glad I am going for the out and about, and a little excited as not had a new pushchair in 5 years (how sad:panic: )

You may find this video helpful to learn how to use it. Kiddicare also have loads of videos but to be honest they make a real pigs ear of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKxzwoMBjk&feature=related

cheryl6880
17-01-2011, 01:33 PM
i had a macarn one unfortunatly i recently moved and left my double buggy and a big bag of out door toys worth a couple of hundred pounds in the outdoor storage area of my old house i am so annoyed with myself

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 01:37 PM
what would the "jane" double buggy be like if i had like this morning a 3 year old and a 19 month needing to be in a buggy to get up to school?

sweets
17-01-2011, 01:43 PM
i have the jane powertwin and love it. its so light, it can be a bit unstable getting up steps but if you hit them straight on its ok. going up pavements are fine its just larger steps like in doorways it can feel like its tipping.

if you clip the front belly off then a larger child would easily fit tin the front but to be honest i would have a 3 year old walking or on a buggy board!

they can also be a bit heavy lifting in and out of the car but if you just clip the back wheels off it makes it much lighter to lift.

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 01:52 PM
http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_47_10751_-1_14561_76430_10001_14051

this one any good?

mufftie
17-01-2011, 01:56 PM
I have a phil and teds (now 5 years old:eek: :clapping: ) I love it but am getting an out and about nipper as now need a side by side so 2 children can nap if needed (as school run at 1:30pm with 7 month old and 21 month old) plus need a buggy board to fit lol!

My friend who runs a twin club said the out and about is the best side by side so going with what she said lol!

i have 2 an out n about nipper , which i would highly reccomend as its just the best ever , its 4 yrs old now and still looks brand new

and ive just bought a brand new phil and teds explorer , love that aswel but for different reasons , love the fact its a singlke aswel and i can turn it into a double when with my assistan

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 02:15 PM
how much should i pay second hand for a out n about?
xx

onceinabluemoon
17-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Have a look on ebay at completed sales.

My local pram shop has one for £140 but its quite old, I dont know if you'd get a newer model for that. x

desiderata
17-01-2011, 04:45 PM
I used the jane powertwin with a baby in the back and sometimes a 3 year old in front sometimes a 2 never had a problem with it. Easy to push and steer. As I say only selling it now because I dont need it anymore and dont have the room to store it.x

manjay
17-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Definitely an Out n About Nipper for me. Make sure it is a 360 one. I bought mine new when I started 3 years ago and it still looks like new:D

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.trade-it.co.uk/for-sale-baby-equipment/region-w-uk-bristol-south-west-avon-bristol/DoubleBuggyForSale-12263225.html?impression=normal_impression

going to look at this one in a mo. what do you think?

manjay
17-01-2011, 05:12 PM
http://www.trade-it.co.uk/for-sale-baby-equipment/region-w-uk-bristol-south-west-avon-bristol/DoubleBuggyForSale-12263225.html?impression=normal_impression

going to look at this one in a mo. what do you think?

Looks good to me although not so easy to see in a photo:thumbsup:

kel1983
17-01-2011, 05:53 PM
I tried the Maclaren Techon Twin out this afternoon. It was horrible. I had a 21 month old and a nearly 3 year old in it and it was hard work. Made me walk funny because I kept kicking the middle wheel. Wa very heavy to tip up the curbs and the 3 year old only just fit in the seat.

I currently have a mothercare urban detour single and love it. So would really like one of these in double or something similar.

onceinabluemoon
17-01-2011, 06:09 PM
I tried the Maclaren Techon Twin out this afternoon. It was horrible. I had a 21 month old and a nearly 3 year old in it and it was hard work. Made me walk funny because I kept kicking the middle wheel. Wa very heavy to tip up the curbs and the 3 year old only just fit in the seat.

I currently have a mothercare urban detour single and love it. So would really like one of these in double or something similar.

That was exactly my experience of the twin techno! Do you happen to be about 5'6''? :laughing:

If you like the detour, you'd probably love the nipper 360 too.

Clumpcat, looks ok, a but grubby perhaps but that could be the photo??? Check the wheel bearing are sound and the brakes of course and that both safety clips are attached (you can buy replacements if not)

kel1983
17-01-2011, 06:17 PM
That was exactly my experience of the twin techno! Do you happen to be about 5'6''? :laughing:

Im 5'9". Had back ached by the time I got to the end of our road :panic:

Rubybubbles
17-01-2011, 06:30 PM
i have 2 an out n about nipper , which i would highly reccomend as its just the best ever , its 4 yrs old now and still looks brand new

and ive just bought a brand new phil and teds explorer , love that aswel but for different reasons , love the fact its a singlke aswel and i can turn it into a double when with my assistan

funny enough I have the E3 and love it sooo much, it's only because I need to lie 2 chairs flat and they no longer sell the side by side p&T I am going for out and about! I only tend to use my p&T as a single, first time in a long time I am going to need a pushchair for 2:panic: hope I can manage!

My p&T still looks new, I am a bit OCD in cleaning it and once a week I wipe down the frame work and wash the wheels:blush:

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Back now and it was very shabby and worn, torn handle and zip broken, they said I could have it for £130, but walked away hope I did the right thing!

Rubybubbles
17-01-2011, 06:44 PM
if you can afford it why not get new? Kiddicare have them on offer at the moment! £289, I was looking at the mothercare urban detour but reviews were better for out and about! the urban detour is £250 new!

or keep looking on ebay, I think for an extra £100 I would rather new:blush:

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 07:18 PM
yeah i know what you mean its just hard when i no longer need one for my children and its purely for work and £250 seems like alot of money when we get paid so little! am i being a skinflint?

mufftie
17-01-2011, 07:27 PM
how much should i pay second hand for a out n about?
xx

my cm friend has just bagged a bargain one at £80 looks new
just make sure you go for the nipper 360 as its got the swivel wheel

clumpcat
17-01-2011, 07:37 PM
where did she find that one?
i am so grateful for everyones help today, thank you, my search continues through the night and tomorrow :)

linda2girls
17-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I love my double nipper. Used it today in the rain and it was fine. When I have 7 seats in the car, I have to take both back wheels off for it to fit, but that takes seconds.

I paid £85 for it on ebay - bargain as it looks new and had hardly been used. I don't shop, so have no idea what it's like around the shops.

Linda.

phoebe-alice
17-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Turns out I don't have a Maclaren Twin Techno its a Twin Triumph, I was wondering what all the middle wheel complaints were about! :laughing:

I love my triumph for getting around though, so my earlier description was of the Triumph not Techno. I think I'm on auto-pilot today sorry! :blush:

Louise B
17-01-2011, 10:58 PM
I bought this recently for £112, and it's now even cheaper!!! It's a bit heavy with the kids in, but I've found it to be great for the money. I've got a 12 month old and 2 2 year olds and it's been fine for them. I've found it better than the side by side buggy I was given, because I couldn't fit another child at the side of me, but with this one I can :) The down side is that, although the basket is a good size, you can't actually get to it very easily, lol. But it's a good buy and really cheap! :clapping:

http://www.boots.com/en/Safety-1st-Duodeal-Tandem-pushchair-black-iron_1035701/

xx

jane5
17-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I had icandy pear which as I paid £400 on ebay :eek: wasn't that brilliant to push, the wheels didnt go where I wanted them to and that was with an 18 month old and a new born.

I resold it on ebay for £550 :jump for joy:

I have now got a double out n about nipper and love it. easy to push, no backache for me even with a large 3yr old and 2 1/2 year old, quite narrow and the wheels come off easy if you cant get through a door. I love it so much I bought a brand new single:D

I got my double off ebay for £180 + £20 postage and it is like new. expect to pay between £150 and £200 for a decent one and as some one else said make sure you get a 360 because the old ones with a hand brake on the handle bar are on ebay a lot and are very similar to the newer model :thumbsup:

marnieb
18-01-2011, 08:11 AM
I bought this recently for £112, and it's now even cheaper!!! It's a bit heavy with the kids in, but I've found it to be great for the money. I've got a 12 month old and 2 2 year olds and it's been fine for them. I've found it better than the side by side buggy I was given, because I couldn't fit another child at the side of me, but with this one I can :) The down side is that, although the basket is a good size, you can't actually get to it very easily, lol. But it's a good buy and really cheap! :clapping:

http://www.boots.com/en/Safety-1st-Duodeal-Tandem-pushchair-black-iron_1035701/

xx

Louise - can I ask you a favour?? I bought one of these 2nd hand off eBay, but I'm really having trouble getting the raincover on!!!! can you tell me how to do it?? Pretty please?? :littleangel:

mufftie
18-01-2011, 10:09 AM
net mums :thumbsup:

mufftie
18-01-2011, 10:11 AM
where did she find that one?
i am so grateful for everyones help today, thank you, my search continues through the night and tomorrow :)

sorry meant to quote :blush:

kel1983
18-01-2011, 01:00 PM
It looks like i'm gonna have to continue my search for a double pushchair. I was looking at a double urban detour but have seen that they dont fi=t through door ways.

So I am now stuck. I like the look of the Out n About but I have now seriously thought about a Phil and ted.

I have a 21 month old Monday - Wednesday and a 3 year old Monday and Fridays. So I only need a double on a monday.

I was thinking that with the phil and ted I could use it as a single aswell.

What I want to know is what age child can you have in the back seat. And if I would be able to put a buggy board on the back if Im only using at as a single.

Thanks

sweets
18-01-2011, 01:14 PM
It looks like i'm gonna have to continue my search for a double pushchair. I was looking at a double urban detour but have seen that they dont fi=t through door ways.

So I am now stuck. I like the look of the Out n About but I have now seriously thought about a Phil and ted.

I have a 21 month old Monday - Wednesday and a 3 year old Monday and Fridays. So I only need a double on a monday.

I was thinking that with the phil and ted I could use it as a single aswell.

What I want to know is what age child can you have in the back seat. And if I would be able to put a buggy board on the back if Im only using at as a single.

Thanks

does the 3 year old need to go in a buggy? what about just using a single and a buggy board. mine are usually ousted out of the buggy at 2 if a baby comes along! lol.

kel1983
18-01-2011, 01:29 PM
does the 3 year old need to go in a buggy? what about just using a single and a buggy board. mine are usually ousted out of the buggy at 2 if a baby comes along! lol.

Well he is 3 next month. I was looking at getting a double for doing the school pick up which is an hour round trip walking. He is usually really tired by 3pm.

I have the single Urban detour which I love but unfortunately I cant get a buggy board to fit on it becuase the hood is in the way. So I will need to get a new pushchair whichever way I choose to go. I really could do without buying a new one.

mama2three
18-01-2011, 01:44 PM
I quite like the look of the Mia Moda Compagno if it is for one baby and one 'almost walking' toddler - the back has a buggy board and a 'resting pad' seat . Ive seen one in the last few days cheap on ebay but it depends where you are though. x

clumpcat
18-01-2011, 05:23 PM
definately looking for a nipper out n about 360 now, if anyone knows of one to sell please give me a shout.
excited now i've made a decision.
just got to find one now
x

AliceK
18-01-2011, 05:28 PM
I have both and am using the P&T's at the moment. My DD is just turned 3 and she will occasionally still need a lift back from school so she hops in the back seat. It's fine with her in there. I have an 18mth old in the main seat.

xxxxx

clumpcat
18-01-2011, 05:33 PM
would your 3 year old fit in the out n about?

mama2three
18-01-2011, 05:34 PM
ds is 4 and can still fit in the 360 - he doesnt but could ifyswim!

clumpcat
18-01-2011, 05:43 PM
phew! thought i had to rethink my plans after i spent so long making my mind up :) i have read a couple of reviews about the seats not being very upright. is that the case would you say?

onceinabluemoon
18-01-2011, 07:42 PM
phew! thought i had to rethink my plans after i spent so long making my mind up :) i have read a couple of reviews about the seats not being very upright. is that the case would you say?

The seats don't sit bolt upright, they are at a nice comfy angle whilst allowing the children within to see all about them. They are adjusted by a belt and buckle similar to the harness straps (and a mac triumph if you've seen on of those?). You can alter it to be fairly upright but not bolt upright...

Why dont you go to the out and about website, find a retailer in your area and go and have e look at a new one, you can always say you're going to think about it and not buy it but will have an idea if its what you want.

I don't think any double ATP would have totally upright seats (something to do with safety) so if you want upright seats you may have to think along the lines of stroller...

PS the phil and teds is at a similar angle being an ATP also...

AliceK
18-01-2011, 08:11 PM

Yes, she does :thumbsup:
They are both great pushchairs. The Nipper is better in my opinion if you have a very young baby / child, that's why I bought it as I had a 4mth old at the time.

xxx

clumpcat
18-01-2011, 08:21 PM
my youngest is 19months that will go in it plus another child between 19 months and 3 years.
suitable still? sorry for keep asking. got to be sure.
argh!!!
this is a nightmare

mufftie
18-01-2011, 08:33 PM

definately it will fit up to 5 yrs should you feel the need lol they are very generous seats and leg room and its such a strong frame it wont collapse with the weight

Noomie
18-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Thinking of getting the Out and About. Found some bargains on the gumtree but they're not nearby me. Also wanted to check...

Did someone say the out and about goes in the back of the Grand Scenic? Think they did a while ago as I need a double that will fit in the back of mine with ALL the seats up.

MaryMary
19-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Thinking of getting the Out and About. Found some bargains on the gumtree but they're not nearby me. Also wanted to check...

Did someone say the out and about goes in the back of the Grand Scenic? Think they did a while ago as I need a double that will fit in the back of mine with ALL the seats up.

I am watching closely for a reply on this one :D
I am thinking of investing in a double buggy, but not sure what to get. Not sure whether to get new/used either. I don't need it at the moment so have plenty of time for research! I also have a grand scenic, and storage is an issue.
(sorry for gatecrashing this thread :laughing: )

catlyn
21-01-2011, 05:35 PM
have been reading this thread with intersest the last week or so as I was wanting to buy a double buggy.....today i won an out and about on e bay for just over £72 :clapping: bargain......then tonight mindees dad comes to pick them up and I tell him....Oh he says...you should have said....we have a jane powertwin sitting in the garage doing nothing...you could have had that!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr......

The Juggler
21-01-2011, 05:41 PM
have been reading this thread with intersest the last week or so as I was wanting to buy a double buggy.....today i won an out and about on e bay for just over £72 :clapping: bargain......then tonight mindees dad comes to pick them up and I tell him....Oh he says...you should have said....we have a jane powertwin sitting in the garage doing nothing...you could have had that!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr......

ah well stick on of them on e-bay!