PDA

View Full Version : anyone from cambridge or advice about how long the whole procedure takes!!!!

marlee1986
15-01-2011, 09:24 PM
hi all, ive just started on the pre-reg course, gt all my forms and im gathering my refrances to send along with the application to reduce the time of process, i have verbally agreed to take on a child in the 1st of april, if i send a letter with my application explaining this do u think it wud hurry ofsted along ive gt my first aid at the end of this month and theres nothing to stand in the way of crb or nething, got all stairgates and policys and proceedures and risk assesment written up even done a welcome pack, i just wondered how long its taken everyone else for the whole process thankyou

jo.jo76
16-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Hi
I'm not in your area but having got to the point of just awaiting my registration certificate I thought I would let you know mine has taken 4 months so far. I wrote polices and did all my risk assessments before sending off my application, which I sent off with references in September, I had my pre reg visit in December, I am just waiting on my certificate now.
Hopefully it will be quick for you but do let the parents know it can sometimes take a little while
Jo

TinyTinker
16-01-2011, 10:02 AM
I applied at the beginning of August and was registered by the 19th of November. Norfolk area.:)