PDA

View Full Version : Which books are invaluable to childminders?

the_nanny_uk2
15-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I started my workshops last wed nt so I'm now on the road to becoming registered. My head is spinning with all the info we need and the paperwork etc so I was wondering if there are any books that people can recommend??

I have been looking on Amazon etc and seen the EYFS Practical Handbook which I flicked through at my pre reg course but what others have been invaluable to childminders?

Thank you in advance of any replies, any info is greatly appreciated.

Jo xx:laughing:

Graham
15-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Hello everyone,

I started my workshops last wed nt so I'm now on the road to becoming registered. My head is spinning with all the info we need and the paperwork etc so I was wondering if there are any books that people can recommend??

I have been looking on Amazon etc and seen the EYFS Practical Handbook which I flicked through at my pre reg course but what others have been invaluable to childminders?

Thank you in advance of any replies, any info is greatly appreciated.

Jo xx:laughing:

Hi Jo

Here is a link to our childminders shop with books relating to childminding they are all very popular with the forum members.

CHILDMINDERS BOOKS (http://astore.amazon.co.uk/childminding-21?_encoding=UTF8&node=3)

sarah707
16-01-2011, 09:12 AM
A lot of childminders (new and established) tell me that they find the information on my website helpful -

www.eyfsforchildminders.webnode.com. :D

gegele
16-01-2011, 05:14 PM
you want to make yourself big favour and invest in sarah's e-books there are fantastic!
she explain things in a great easy manner than even me can understand, they're cheap and they cover about everything you want to know.

the best way to start and work towards outstanding is in those e-books.

good luck

green puppy
16-01-2011, 05:24 PM
you want to make yourself big favour and invest in sarah's e-books there are fantastic!
she explain things in a great easy manner than even me can understand, they're cheap and they cover about everything you want to know.

the best way to start and work towards outstanding is in those e-books.

good luck

Totally agree with this, you can also find out so much on the forum aswell.:thumbsup:

Fraggle1
16-01-2011, 07:24 PM
yep - Sarah's E-books are great! Helped me loads! :) x

Adiamond
16-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Sarah's ebooks are a must :thumbsup: x

the_nanny_uk2
16-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Thank you so much everyone for your comments.

Sarah - I have just read through your website, its fantastic! Will be re-reading it over and over again no doubt,lol.

Jo xx

mufftie
16-01-2011, 10:37 PM
good luck , this site in itself is really very useful