PDA

View Full Version : another car-buggy question

gegele
15-01-2011, 03:40 PM
my zafira has life threatening disease LOL it's on paliative care.

i'vebeen looking around and i'm interested in the SEAT alhambra.

has anyone got one?
are they any good?
is the boot as big as it look on picture?

i have an old mothercare tandem buggy which weight a tonne and i haveram into the pavement, bending axe of the wheel whih lookreally really wobbly.
i've been putting off to buy a buggy until i have car but it looks i'm going to have to buy buggy first. i haven't got the money to buy a phil and ted or similar budgetbuggy.

HELP!!!!!!

desiderata
15-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Ihave a jane powertwin for sale in really good condition plain navy in colour with raincover and one baby car seat all fittings tyre pump etc. £150 and there is a courier that will deliver door to door for £20x cant help with car as I have a Scenic sorryxx

gegele
15-01-2011, 03:58 PM
i'm a bit wary of 3wheelers tandem, i'm always worried they're going to pull on a side and tip especially on eneven floor.:(

MaryMary
15-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Ihave a jane powertwin for sale in really good condition plain navy in colour with raincover and one baby car seat all fittings tyre pump etc. £150 and there is a courier that will deliver door to door for £20x cant help with car as I have a Scenic sorryxx

Do you have a scenic or grand scenic? I am thinking of investing in a double buggy (it is not urgent, as I don't have LO's at the moment!) and have a grand scenic. It would be good if it fitted in the car!! Do you recommend the Jane powertwin?

(sorry to hijack your thread BTW!)

mufftie
15-01-2011, 08:01 PM
my friend who's a cm has a seat alhambra and she thinks its great , she's had my twin 3 wheeler in the boot

desiderata
15-01-2011, 09:34 PM
I have the grand scenic and it goes in the back easily when theres 5 seats up and i have had it in when Ive had 6 seats up. The only reason I am selling the puschair is that the mom of the baby I had has given up college and the age of the children I have now I dont need it. It is in very good conditionx