PDA

View Full Version : Who would have thought it........

claire'scherubs
14-01-2011, 09:13 PM
that after 18 months hard slog, tears and tantrums I am now FULL to brimming and that is working with my co-childminder working alongside me.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

So just a note to all you who are struggling to get started, keep trying, get your name out then, then sit it out. It took me a good 6 months before I started to get any decent enquiries and was just living with earning a living from after schoolies.

Now looks like I am probably going to have a waiting list for September 2011, with all the recommendations I am getting. Loving it!!!!

Have a great weekend all

Pixie dust
14-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Well done.. I hope to be in your shoes one day, business is very slow in my area at the moment.

guest4
14-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Fantastic... well done!
At the end of the day, advertising is how we all start but word of mouth and recommendation is by far the best advert!!!!!

Congrats, keep up the hard work!!
Tracey x

funemnx
14-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Great news Claire! Busy busy busy! :thumbsup: xx

keeks
14-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Great news, Claire! Well done! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

xx

bexcee
14-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I spent ages (and a fair bit of money) on advertising but most of my work comes through my current parents recommending me. I took on a little one in September and then her mum recommended me to a friend and her little boy started last week and has now recommended me to someone else!! :clapping:

Well done for having the patience to sit it out and wait, hope they all work out for you :)

Vickster
14-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Great news! Well done you x

mufftie
14-01-2011, 10:13 PM
:clapping: well done , im full 2