PDA

View Full Version : It's official! I have lost the plot!

manjay
13-01-2011, 08:51 PM
I have this evening signed up to do Geiriau Bach a Level 4 qualification which is great in itself but maybe not whilst trying to do a Level 5 one at the same time:rolleyes:

My family think I am nuts but I have waited for this particular course for a good couple of years and I really don't want to pass up the chance of doing it. It will give me a Higher Education Certificate in Bi-lingual practice in Early Years :clapping: . It is a great course, very practical and will help me massively with my Welsh speaking children. Plus it will look good on my CV as Welsh is a prerequisite for lots of jobs around here.

Thanks to Tulip for pointing me in the right direction and thanks to the Welsh Assembly Government who are running it for free:thumbsup:

Mouse
13-01-2011, 09:05 PM
You have definitely lost the plot :p

It sounds as if it's going to be fab for you though & well worth the hard work :thumbsup:

tulip0803
13-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Llongifarchiadau:clapping: :clapping:

You will love the course if you:-

Love singing

Love playing

Love having a laugh

Love making things

Love meeting people

Love doing strange things like building a house on a river bank from flotsum (SP)

Love getting new ideas from other people and conferences

Love doing it all again at home when you are actually working :clapping: :laughing:

All in geiriau bach Cymraeg (little Welsh words) Most perfect course for those that work with children in Wales and have little or no Welsh :thumbsup:

(ps - I found it much easier than the NVQ3;) )
(pps - you can use the theorists again!!)

sarah707
13-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Oh my word you are going to be a busy bee! :D

manjay
13-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Llongifarchiadau:clapping: :clapping:

You will love the course if you:-

Love singing

Love playing

Love having a laugh

Love making things

Love meeting people

Love doing strange things like building a house on a river bank from flotsum (SP)

Love getting new ideas from other people and conferences

Love doing it all again at home when you are actually working :clapping: :laughing:

All in geiriau bach Cymraeg (little Welsh words) Most perfect course for those that work with children in Wales and have little or no Welsh :thumbsup:

(ps - I found it much easier than the NVQ3;) )
(pps - you can use the theorists again!!)

Diolch:thumbsup:

Can't wait! I get the impression it is going to be a lot different than my Foundation Degree so should balance out nicely.

Start in 2 weeks time x

miffy
13-01-2011, 09:26 PM
If you want to do then you'll manage to fit it all in somehow but.......................

you are probably mad! :p :D :laughing:

Miffy xx

ajs
13-01-2011, 10:02 PM
very tactfully put miffy

good luck amanda, and before you know it Neil will be back

The Juggler
13-01-2011, 10:04 PM
I have this evening signed up to do Geiriau Bach a Level 4 qualification which is great in itself but maybe not whilst trying to do a Level 5 one at the same time:rolleyes:

My family think I am nuts but I have waited for this particular course for a good couple of years and I really don't want to pass up the chance of doing it. It will give me a Higher Education Certificate in Bi-lingual practice in Early Years :clapping: . It is a great course, very practical and will help me massively with my Welsh speaking children. Plus it will look good on my CV as Welsh is a prerequisite for lots of jobs around here.

Thanks to Tulip for pointing me in the right direction and thanks to the Welsh Assembly Government who are running it for free:thumbsup:

OMW hon! you are brave. do you speak some welsh already??

Playmate
13-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Well done, I take my hat off to you :clapping: