PDA

View Full Version : Why am I so nervous!

Rmead
13-01-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm sitting here waiting for Mrs O due at 9.30. My daughter is napping and I'm a bag of nerves! I'm shocked how nervous I am for pre-reg. What am I going to be like for the "proper" inspection later in the year?! Don't know how I'm going to deal with that! Husband said he's moving out for a week when that happens :laughing: as I was rather stressy last night lol.

Blackcat
13-01-2011, 09:39 AM
dont worry they don't bite (so I am told ) xxxxx

MrsShell
13-01-2011, 11:01 AM
I was exactly like you at my pre-reg inspection but Mrs O made me feel at ease and it really wasn't bad at all. Afterwards I was really annoyed at myself for getting so wound up beforehand!

However, my first graded inspection is due at any time and I'm getting myself worked up already and I haven't had the call yet.:blush:

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Michelle x

Rmead
13-01-2011, 12:03 PM
All done and it was totally fine. She was lovely, was here about two hours and my daughter slept for almost all of it. She registered me for full numbers and said it looked like I would be a great childminder :clapping:

linda2girls
13-01-2011, 12:10 PM
My pre-reg was much harder than my graded inspection (but didn't like to mention that before)!!!!

Linda.

littleraspberry
13-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Well done, Rosalie! I'll bet you will be great childminder. Now, just to find ome children to mind. (((((hugs)))))