PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone recommend somewhere......

Newbie1!
12-01-2011, 09:51 PM
.....that I could get some embroidered tshirts from? I want to have a couple with my company logo on and my phone number, just so people know who I am - really dont want to spend much tho!! Have looked on ebay and whilst they are ok at about a tenner each they all want a logo set up fee of about £10-£15 so its working out at about £40 with postage and really cant fork that much out. I just wondered if anyone had somewhere mail order that they used regularly/in the past etc, thank u xx

miffy
12-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Contact forum member Amaranth :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

sarah707
12-01-2011, 09:54 PM
http://amaranthembroidery.co.uk/default.aspx

:D

Amaranth
12-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Thank you Sarah and Miffy :)

Yes, I can do them. I've done them for quite a few forum members now. If you want any more info just let me know. I still also have the set up cost for the logo though. I do not make anything on the logo set up costs, the digitizing (converting a logo into a format the embroidery machine uses) costs me that much to be donen sadly :( It is a one off cost though so once it is done, that is it. It is done for any additional items you might need in the future. :thumbsup:

manjay
12-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Well worth paying for the logo to be digitized. Amaranth did mine and now each time i want something else my logo is added.