PDA

View Full Version : Registered childminder in Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera with vacancies

vici
12-01-2011, 09:38 PM
About Me :)
My name is Vici and i have been a registered childminder for over 10 years.I have recently moved to ystradgynlais having previously had a successful childminding business in Alltwen,Pontardawe.

I am happily married and have 5 children(4 girls and 1 boy) whose ages range from 3 to 12. I live within walking distance of all local amenities and reguarly visit the local parks,library and various parent and toddler groups on a daily basis.

My Experience
Over 10 experience years as a registered childminder in which time i have run a successful childminding business. During my time as a childminder i have gathered valuable experiecne in the care of children with special needs. This experience has improved my awareness of diffferent needs which will help benefit any children within my care.

As well as providing services to private individuals I have also worked in conjunction with social services and womens aid in childcare provision.

My Qualifications
All the regular qualifications; food hygeine, first aid, child protection, NVQ level 3, CACHE 2, CACHE 3, Cert. in childminding practice.

I have also been able to demonstrate my competence to NCMA in the quality assurance scheme, one of the only providers in the area that has been able to do this and achieve level 3. See the NCMA website for details of the "Quality First" scheme.

My Availability
I've just moved into the area, so currently have full availability Mon-Fri, with negotiable hours. Previous provision has been to children of Doctors / Nurses who work unsociable hours, so don't be afraid to ask if you would need me at unusual hours.

My Fees
As negotiated between myself and parents.