PDA

View Full Version : NVQ3 Question

janminder
12-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi, need to ask an NVQ question here as hoping for rapid response:). Assessor coming tomorrow at 10am:( and I am hoping to have Unit 304 finished.

Here goes: Evaluate your own performance (achievements, strengths and weaknesses) using best practice benchmarks

Would the contents of the Statutory Framework for the EYFS publication be classed as benchmarks. Also would my SEF be my own benchmarks to evaluate further from.

Having brain freeze here, going to warm it up with a quick cup of tea with my neighbour before tackling more NVQ work.

Many thanks,

Beetlejuice
12-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Sounds about right to me - my 304 is with my tutor so I can't remember all of it. I had to show that I measured against the EYFS in that I followed all the statutory framework/welfare requirements. Your SEF will show self reflection :thumbsup: I just showed my assessor my portfolio with all my forms, policies etc and answered her questions. It was about the easiest unit as it was just confirming what I do every single day.

Good luck.:thumbsup:

lisal5632
12-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Is this a K number if so which one? xx

janminder
12-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Thanks Beetlejuice.

Lisa its PC 304.1.2

lisal5632
12-01-2011, 07:38 PM
I have just completed the course every thing is on its way back to me! i think that sounds about right and also i think i did a sheet that i wrote what weaknesses i felt i had and how i could improve them ie extra trainning. Any i felt i had improved i would put a date on to say completed :rolleyes: its a nightmare i had mine checked at 100% so mine took forever lol
Good luck hope all goes well :thumbsup: Just looked also i wrote i use my latest Ofsted report to see what else i can reflect on :thumbsup:

janminder
12-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Thanks, will count that PC as done :)

And good luck too to anyone doing theirs