PDA

View Full Version : Really Feel Awful

VINASOL
12-01-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm exhausted. Hardly had any sleep with my DD this past week, and last night she had croup (on top of everything else), then to top it off I've been on these painkillers which aren't agreeing with me and when wasn't attending to DD slept upright as I felt sick.

Today, my whole body aches; have a cough that burns my chest and a headache that pounds! It's a struggle to do anything.

Was back up to the hospital with DD today (they thought she had viral meningitis but was ruled out) to do a urine sample which has come back with positive results...so it's been sent off to the lab for further investigation.

And I'm upset that a fellow CM feels it necessary to tell my mindees mum my business (she's a 'friend' on FB)...I can't delete her as it'd cause more problems than it's worth and can't figure a way just to block her from seeing my status (without blocking everything so she doesn't know).

Sorry it's a moan but feel totally deflated and just need to rest but i've got no chance....sorry :mad:

Daftbat
12-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Poor you - you need to take some time to look after yourself - you sound like you have symptoms of flu to me.

As for moaning - feel free its part of what the foum is for!:thumbsup:

funemnx
12-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Oh dear! I hope poor you and DD are feeling better soon. Are you still having to work too? Hope mindees mum has been sympathetic and other CM 'friend' soon finds something else to gossip about xxx

Penny1959
12-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Sending hugs - hope you get some sleep tonight - as lack of sleep makes everything 100 times worse.

Penny :)

miffy
12-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Hope you and dd are soon feeling a lot better.

Hope you get some decent sleep tonight and can take things a bit easier tomorrow

Miffy xx

claire'scherubs
12-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Sending hugs and there is a way of blocking your status from her.

Somewhere under the status box is a padlock which if you click on will give you a list of options.

If that doesn't make sense then PM me and I will try and look at it and detail you more instructions

charlie potato
12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
fb can cause so many problems. Its caused so many problems in our family and i've learnt to watch what i put as a status. Mainly on there now for the games. Take care and get well soon. xx

angeldelight
12-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Hope you all feel well soon

Sending hugs

Angel xx

The Juggler
12-01-2011, 10:24 PM
aw hun. hope you and dd feel better soon.xx

VINASOL
13-01-2011, 10:54 AM
thanks everyone.
am still working - have two 3yr olds (and my DD) until 12.30 then five after school until 6pm...it's gonna be a long day.

my chest hurts so much it is difficult to talk and to breathe through my mouth...cough is so bad I feel sick each time.

Off to walk in centre after drop the two little ones off at nursery. DD won't be happy but feel so rotten :o(

I'm actually very lucky because the little ones I have are lovely and making it easy for me bless em.