PDA

View Full Version : The Police

Pipsqueak
12-01-2011, 01:52 PM
I get on brilliantly with my local community beat bobby (lady).

anyway there have been a couple of issues in our street and i'd emailed her asking if she could pop round - which she did.

Young P - was intrigued by her and loved prodding and poking her.
Anyway - took P to nursery and she VERY loudly announced - 'sorry we are late - V was being talked to be the Policelady because she'd been bad'

this was in front of everyone and we weren't even late:blush: :blush:

Minstrel
12-01-2011, 01:56 PM
:D

My son's goes to Beavers and they asked my husband to go in and give a talk. The Beavers had prepared some questions and one boy asked hubby,
'Are you allowed to take your handcuffs home to play with?' :blush:

rickysmiths
12-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh don't they make you laugh! :laughing: I guess things like this make the job worthwhile.

rickysmiths
12-01-2011, 01:57 PM

My son's goes to Beavers and they asked my husband to go in and give a talk. The Beavers had prepared some questions and one boy asked hubby,

:clapping: :laughing: :laughing: :clapping:

Pipsqueak
12-01-2011, 01:59 PM

and.... is he??????:D :p

:laughing: :laughing:

the most classic I will NEVER forget is taking the LO's to the firestation, the fireman showing the children the equipment on the engine....... he gets the axe out and asks the children if they knew what it was..........

'yes thats your big chopper' said one little girl

cue ALL adults sniggering into their hands but bravely the fireman carried out despite his own colleagues hooting with laughter at the back of teh engine.

Pipsqueak
12-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh don't they make you laugh! :laughing: I guess things like this make the job worthwhile.

VERY worthwhile:D

mind you I swear that child will get me hauled over the coals at some point:rolleyes:

miffy
12-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Bumping this up cos it made me laugh!

Miffy xx

Sleeping Baby
13-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Loved this :clapping:
Realy made me laugh anyone else got any lovely one linners from the little darlings?

Blaze
13-01-2011, 02:14 PM
From my own DD when she was 4 (reception year - 2nd day, in a PACKED playground)....

DD was standing in a group of children where one LO was proudly telling everyone about her Mum's butterfly tattoo placed next to her Belly button...My DD VERY LOULDLY pipes up - my Mum's got stripes ALL over her tummy - she's like a zebra! (Stretchmarks) :eek: ...I swear the whole playground went silent & everyone looked at me (not really only about 20 Mums/Dads):blush: ...I did get quite a few sympathy looks & stiffled giggles - Cheers sweetheart :rolleyes: - just wait til you bring your first boyf home!:D

Helen Dempster
13-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Oh thanks everyone, these have really made me laugh!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

crazyhazy
13-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Loving these! My own daughter is 4y and a bit obsessed with snow white at the moment after seeing the panto at new year, then the disney film this week. We were in town the other day and crossing the road, at the other side was an elderly man with a hat on, did my darling daughter not decide to point and say at the top of her voice, "look mummy it's dopey!" and when I tried to shhss her became quite insistent "mummy the dwarf dopey, look at his hat it's him!"

Pipsqueak
13-01-2011, 08:50 PM
not child said but me......

today coming home from uni on the packed 5pm train with my mate.
the way I was facing (towards my mate who was sat next to a squaddie - could tell by his kit bag lol) - I was staring down train ....

there was a bloke a few seats down head back fast asleep
the train started slowing down..... then suddenly.....

yep his head jerked forward smacking it on the back of the seat in front.....

I pee'd myself with laughter - problem is my mates confused look made me laugh all the more - the bloke next to her was asking her if I was ok - which made me bad laughing....

I eventually managed to tell her.... bloke next to her started giggling too .....
bloke who smacked head looked dazed.......

and THEN I was screeching by this point a bloke stands up wearing a jumper that can only be described as one you would wear xmas day because his nan has knitted it - problem is in trying to tell my friend I said it rather loudly and cus she was shusshing me I fell forward laughing so much between her legs:o .......

:laughing: :laughing: :o

she couldn't wait to get of the train.....

Playmate
13-01-2011, 09:40 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
love it all!

charleyfarley
13-01-2011, 09:48 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mitchell said to me last week 'When I'm an adult I can drink wine and do my babies ironing'

Does that mean all I do is drink wine and do the ironing??:laughing: :laughing:

Oh and last year he told his teacher I had wine on my cereal :eek:

Have you noticed a connection here? :blush: :blush:

Carol xx

The Juggler
13-01-2011, 09:58 PM
and.... is he??????:D :p

:laughing: :laughing:

the most classic I will NEVER forget is taking the LO's to the firestation, the fireman showing the children the equipment on the engine....... he gets the axe out and asks the children if they knew what it was..........

'yes thats your big chopper' said one little girl

cue ALL adults sniggering into their hands but bravely the fireman carried out despite his own colleagues hooting with laughter at the back of teh engine.

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Blaze
14-01-2011, 12:07 AM
not child said but me......

today coming home from uni on the packed 5pm train with my mate.
the way I was facing (towards my mate who was sat next to a squaddie - could tell by his kit bag lol) - I was staring down train ....

there was a bloke a few seats down head back fast asleep
the train started slowing down..... then suddenly.....

yep his head jerked forward smacking it on the back of the seat in front.....

I pee'd myself with laughter - problem is my mates confused look made me laugh all the more - the bloke next to her was asking her if I was ok - which made me bad laughing....

I eventually managed to tell her.... bloke next to her started giggling too .....
bloke who smacked head looked dazed.......

and THEN I was screeching by this point a bloke stands up wearing a jumper that can only be described as one you would wear xmas day because his nan has knitted it - problem is in trying to tell my friend I said it rather loudly and cus she was shusshing me I fell forward laughing so much between her legs:o .......

:laughing: :laughing: :o

she couldn't wait to get of the train.....

Oh - you've had me crying with your description - probably made worse because I've met you!:laughing: :D

Blackcat
14-01-2011, 07:49 AM

lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mollymop
14-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Oh bless ya! lol