PDA

View Full Version : Policies....Help!!!!

louise2778
16-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone

Its my second day on this site and I have found out so much new info that my head is just buzzing with it all. Have to say the one thing I am worried about is all the policies we need! I am prob way ahead of myself as I have not got my briefing session till 8th may and I will prob find out lots then but I just want to be so organised!

I have downloaded all the policies from the bromley site but there are sooo many of them and am I right in thinking I have to go through each one and re-write it in my own words?? :eek:

Louise x x

crazybones
16-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi everyone

Its my second day on this site and I have found out so much new info that my head is just buzzing with it all. Have to say the one thing I am worried about is all the policies we need! I am prob way ahead of myself as I have not got my briefing session till 8th may and I will prob find out lots then but I just want to be so organised!

I have downloaded all the policies from the bromley site but there are sooo many of them and am I right in thinking I have to go through each one and re-write it in my own words?? :eek:

Louise x x

Yes you need to apply the policies to your own setting. Use the Bromley ones as a guide and adapt them to how you will work. Hope this helps. Best of Luck. :thumbsup:

ma7ie
16-04-2008, 08:37 PM
I used a lot of the Bromley ones and just altered them to suit my setting. Certain things in the original ones just might not be relevant to you and you will have stuff to add too. Good luck. I'm sure you will be fine. Try not to get bogged down in it all.:D

louise2778
16-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Looks like I am gonna need to spend some time infront of the pc then! I dont even own a printer yet lol :eek:

Louise x x

Trouble
16-04-2008, 09:14 PM
i would go and buy one when you can oh and a laminator it will become your best friend:D

you think im joking:panic:

louise2778
16-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Yep thats on my shopping list too, been buying ready laminated posters etc off ebay until I can get one. Quite sad really but I seem to get very excited about the idea of printing and laminating my own stuff! :laughing:

sarah707
16-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Have you seen this thread? Might help sort the necessary from the bumf :D

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1968

louise2778
16-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks Sarah, will check it out now x

angeldelight
16-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Looks like you are going to be busy Louise

Angel xx

miffy
17-04-2008, 06:51 AM
i would go and buy one when you can oh and a laminator it will become your best friend:D

you think im joking:panic:

She's right Louise :) and so is Angel - you will be busy

Good luck

miffy xx