PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork for schoolies?

crazyhazy
11-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Sorry for asking so many questions lately, am really trying to get on top of my paperwork as at the moment it's hopeless. I think I know what I'm doing with the little ones but I have two schoolies and am not sure what paperwork I should have for them and am also looking for ideas on how to engage them a bit more. I have a 9y before and after school everyday apart from friday and a 12y after school wed, thur and fri. At the moment the 12y just joins in with the little ones and chats to me and the 9y continually asks for new activities but doesn;t provide any ideas herself, I know I need to get them both to engage a bit better but have no experience with older kids and honestly am a bit stuck. Paperwork wise I have all about me forms and contracts but nothing else for them really :(

Thanks so much in advance, I promise once I actually know something I'll help others too! xx

Dragonfly
11-01-2011, 07:14 PM
I have a 12 yr old that comes, she joins in most things, but she also loves doing word searches ( I buy cheap books), find the whatever out on walks (find certain leaves, berries etc) cooking, embroidery? clay- make models, painting, she brings a DS now again.

I have all the normal forms record, contracts, permission forms etc but thats it for that age.

sarah707
11-01-2011, 09:03 PM
I do a scrap book for the older ones with photos and pictures and things they want to include like little stories and puzzles they make.

Some of the older ones love it and really do a lot while others are a bit hit and miss but I don't push the issue, it's up to them really.

Hth :D

crazyhazy
11-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the replies, sarah I like the scrap book idea so will give it a go x

For now I'm off to bed to read my ebooks I got from you last night x